BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
These are an easter classic, I always enjoyed seeing the commercials for these during spring. The candy itself is very sweet, a little too sweet for my liking. I could never finish a whole egg at once.
Jaime  B.
This is my daughters favorite thing to see in there Easter Basket!! It's chocolate outside mixes perfectly with the creamy inside. My girls say that they are Heaven and they could eat them everyday:)
Crystal  b.
So I heard before Easter that the company was changing their chocolate coating. Still a very sweet candy but also tastes the same as before. I don't personally care for them. The minis are perfect.
Michele W.
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these! I wait every year for my Cream Egg fix! I love the mixture of the chocolate and the cream. I think that I like them so much is because I can only have them during the Easter season!
Peggy C.
When I first discovered these, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. If you don't like your candy super sweet, gooey, and messy, these aren't for you. Which is fine because I'll eat yours for you.
Claudia H.
I love chocolate from Cadbury so I tried this creme egg and wow it was way too sweet for me. So I just ate the chocolate and get rid off the creme inside of it.
Very cute shape just like an egg
Angelique B.
DUVALL, WA
These have always been my favorite easter item since I was a child. Yummy milk chocolate exterior and a delicious creamy interior. They are the best when you freeze them and not quiet as messy.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
These are my boyfriends favorite!! He will only buy the big ones and he loves buying them in a six pack. They have so many different ones. The coolest one is the one with the green in the center!
Jessica H.
Alpena, MI
Why are these my favorite candy of all time? I honestly do not know. Something about taking a bite out of the chocolate, and cleaning the inside frosting out of the egg then eating the rest of the chocolate. Just so darn good.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Brings back nice memories. My grandma loved these and would always buy me one when I would go shopping with her. They are a little sweet but they have a nice variety now. Hence Cadbury minis.
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.