BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Abbie N.
Purchased at: Walmart
my favorite candy since childhood! Long before the debut of the green-yolked Halloween version I'd beg my parents & the Easter bunny to acquire them en masse,and I saved my allowance up all year just so I could hoard as many as possible in an attempt to make them last til the next season! My fervent fondness for this holy confection remains steady! Deliciously addictive,the timeless novelty of "cracking open" the creamy "yolk", devoured with zealous intensity ,is savoured and relished despite the the speed of ingestion! in addition to the gastronomic ecstasy, the "caddys" were a joyful addition to the customary Easter egg hunting adventure!! Even their colourful wrappers are a nostalgic work of art to behold!! Reminiscent of begone days prior to video games,etc., dyeing were an integral vessel ,channeling creativity and imagination -dyeing, decorating , hiding, seeking, the treasure hunts, playing pretend, invoking precocious philosophical ponderings: which came first, the chicken or the chocolate? Inspiring silly jokes" why did the child cross the road? To gather all of his Cadbury's in one basket...
Evoking precious memories of my dad carrying on the time honoured Eastern European tradition of painstakingly painting the real eggs following the seemingly effortless way he poked a tiny hole at each end of the fragile shells, then watching , eyes as wide as saucers, as with great care, he performed the delicate task of draining the embryos..My mom and grandmas put to task their culinary craftwomanship - once again captivating my sense of taste with their yummy concoctions conjuring up a sense of wonder.. Total enchantment ,nothing more delightful than an atmosphere of art, food, laughter, and togetherness.... Those times were magical, and I will cherish them forever. Now much of the magic is faded into fuzzy memories, life has raced by.... it's rather difficult to come to terms with loss & change , practising mindfulness and gratitude is essential.... Channeling the inner child assists with the sometimes bleakness of reality... and sentimentality can be a curse if we don't challenge ourselves with the fearlessness to remember the good times, by peering into the past without getting stuck, appreciate ,& not take for granted the ones we love. Carry on traditions, and, of equal importance, continue to imagine , create, focus, yet keep dreaming BIG, and taking positive action with abandon but not give way to recklessness....
Family, food, laughter!!!! The recipe for contentment....
t's been said that eggs are nature's perfect food , and IMO Cadbury creme eggs are proof that humans' perfected the treat that not only tastes like perfection, but can conjure up priceless memories!!!!
Jessie S.
Greenville
This divine little egg is probably my favorite Easter candy.  It is nostalgic and classic and never fails to satisfy my craving.  The chocolate is perfect (love Cadbury's), and the inside is so creamy and sweet.  Almost too sweet.  I try to always get at least one around Easter.  They also have started making them around Halloween and they call it a Screme Egg, and the inside cream is white and green, instead of white and yellow!  I usually try to get one of those too.  They are amazing and I recommend to anyone that has a sweet tooth.
Amberli C.
Johnson City
I've loved getting these eggs for Easter for as long as I can remember. They are very sweet but I absolutely love the chocolate outside with the creamy fondant on the inside. They even come in tiny bite size ones now which is really nice since they are super sweet.
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They may be my favorite candy ever. So many people don’t like the creme or say it’s too sweet. I clearly don’t think that. They are pretty sweet, and I can’t eat multiple at a time. They are cheap, so usually I buy several at a time.
Rebecca M.
Amherstburg , ON
Probably the most amazing diabetes inducing chocolate of life. It's very sweet so I can only eat one once in a while but it's delicious. The chocolate doesn't taste waxy like most do.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good. I always get them when Easter comes around. They are very rich in flavor so it only takes one. I have gotten these for years in a pack. I generally will stock up on them after Easter when they are 50% off.
Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
NOM NOM NOM to the max. When you eat one you want another. Others do not compare. They aren't just for easter to put in your kid's baskets they are for year-round snack and flavor. Dieters, craving chocolate, guess what! Only 150 calories each. Great to cure the cravings of dieting.
Sandra G.
Marcellus, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite candy ever can’t believe they don’t have these out all year round. I feel like over the years the value hasn’t been as great they are getting smaller in size and more expensive. I like to freeze them and eat them that way so that the cream doesn’t run down
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
CAN WE SAY YUMMMM. I seriously love these chocolate eggs! Every year I get them on sale for easter and they never disappoint. They have a rich crunchy outside shell with a creamy caramel inside and they are too die for. I always find them super cheap at my local grocery store!
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
The ultimate sweet treat! I have loved these since I was little. They are so yummy!  Warning.. they are VERY rich and sweet!  In recent years, the size of the treat has gotten smaller - which may not be a bad thing since they are so rich.  I love getting this as a treat every year around Easter!
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Kristen A.
Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?