Cadbury Creme Egg Cookies uploaded by Emilie H.Cadbury Creme Egg Cookies uploaded by Mandy P.Cadbury Creme Egg Cookies uploaded by Michelle D.

BY CADBURY

Cookies with a white & yellow fondant and a delicious Cadbury coating!

• I'm not a fan of Cadbury Cream eggs . How are these compa...1 Answers
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a little weird at first, but I ended up really liking them.  The chocolate wafer cookie is nicely crunchy, and the Cadbury chocolate coating is delicious, like all Cadbury chocolate.  The creme egg filling is just what you'd expect, but just in a thin layer.
Kristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Not my favorite. I like Cadbury Creme Eggs but these Cookies are not my favorite flavor and you should opt for the classics. Cant go wrong with chocolate and creme, but the chocolate biscuit cookie is not flavorful and actually takes away from the milk chocolate coating. The creme is incredibly sweet also and although i expected to eat most of the pack in one sitting i stopped at 2 cookies (4 bites).
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are super yummy! My mom bought them at five below for me because she knows I'm into trying the weird food. They are "scrumptious Cadbury milk chocolate cookies with a delicious creme egg filling." I will definitely be buying more before they disappear!!!
amy z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are sooo good! I love the Cadbury Eggs so I thought i would give these a try. Im so glad that i did! Te are not overly sweet at all, and the filling isnt over powering. If you dont like the Cadbury Eggs id still give these cookies a try! Im sad they are limited edition. Hopefully enough people like them and they make them permanent! I know im going to stock up!
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
These are good but my favorite part of the Cadbury egg is the cream and there is just not enough cream for me! They are still very tasty just need more cream for my liking! Glad we tried them and would recommend!
Cailie K.
Center City, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
First of all they're expensive, $2.99. They're a lot thinner than I thought they would be. You can barely taste the fondant over the taste of the cheap, dry cookie inside. Thoroughly disappointed.
Sophia L.
I found these discounted from Easter a my local grocery store. I have been a fan of Cadbury chocolate and have a hard time finding these products in the US. These remind me of a creamy Twix bar. This is a light crunchy cookie with egg-decorated cream and coated in chocolate. I wish the cookie had a harder crunch, but overall it is tasty even though it is a tad sweet.
Lindsey M.
Ellenboro, North Carolina
These are really tasty! It's basically just a chocolate cookie dipped in milk chocolate. There's not really a lot of cream in it. Much rather have the eggs but these are good too. I think they are a little high for 6 small cookies.
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Yummm
I have never tried these but I am glad I did! Delicious!!!
If you love Cadbury eggs but don't want all the cream get these they are great!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies are amazing but not available all the time. when they are around I buy them while I can. Really great product!
Denise L.
Chicago, Il
I'm not a fan of Cadbury Cream eggs . How are these compared to the eggs ?