BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone else want to find one of the white chocolate ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • Anyone else addicted to these? Cannot stop eating!2 Answers
Cadbury Crème Egg

Start your review of Cadbury Crème Egg!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Purchased at: Walmart
my favorite candy since childhood! Long before the debut of the green-yolked Halloween version I'd beg my parents & the Easter bunny to acquire them en masse,and I saved my allowance up all year just so I could hoard as many as possible in an attempt to make them last til the next season! My fervent fondness for this holy confection remains steady! Deliciously addictive,the timeless novelty of "cracking open" the creamy "yolk", devoured with zealous intensity ,is savoured and relished despite the the speed of ingestion! in addition to the gastronomic ecstasy, the "caddys" were a joyful addition to the customary Easter egg hunting adventure!! Even their colourful wrappers are a nostalgic work of art to behold!! Reminiscent of begone days prior to video games,etc., dyeing were an integral vessel ,channeling creativity and imagination -dyeing, decorating , hiding, seeking, the treasure hunts, playing pretend, invoking precocious philosophical ponderings: which came first, the chicken or the chocolate? Inspiring silly jokes" why did the child cross the road? To gather all of his Cadbury's in one basket...
Evoking precious memories of my dad carrying on the time honoured Eastern European tradition of painstakingly painting the real eggs following the seemingly effortless way he poked a tiny hole at each end of the fragile shells, then watching , eyes as wide as saucers, as with great care, he performed the delicate task of draining the embryos..My mom and grandmas put to task their culinary craftwomanship - once again captivating my sense of taste with their yummy concoctions conjuring up a sense of wonder.. Total enchantment ,nothing more delightful than an atmosphere of art, food, laughter, and togetherness.... Those times were magical, and I will cherish them forever. Now much of the magic is faded into fuzzy memories, life has raced by.... it's rather difficult to come to terms with loss & change , practising mindfulness and gratitude is essential.... Channeling the inner child assists with the sometimes bleakness of reality... and sentimentality can be a curse if we don't challenge ourselves with the fearlessness to remember the good times, by peering into the past without getting stuck, appreciate ,& not take for granted the ones we love. Carry on traditions, and, of equal importance, continue to imagine , create, focus, yet keep dreaming BIG, and taking positive action with abandon but not give way to recklessness....
Family, food, laughter!!!! The recipe for contentment....
t's been said that eggs are nature's perfect food , and IMO Cadbury creme eggs are proof that humans' perfected the treat that not only tastes like perfection, but can conjure up priceless memories!!!!
Gainesville, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
every single easter i go crazy on these things! They are so good and always remind me of my childhood lol. they’re super cheap and they’re so so yummy. me and [email protected] are obsessed with these.
We just returned from the UK and I introduced my boyfriend to the Cadbury Creme Egg for the first time. We were lucky to arrive just as these hit the shelves in time for Easter. I am personally not a HUGE fan of them because I am not into milk chocolate like he is, but he loved them and definitely bought a bunch in bulk to brink back to New York with us. They are definitely a bit tricky to eat without making a mess, so I can only imagine how tricky it would be for a child to consume them cleanly.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I can't wait for Easter time so that I can buy me some Cadbury Creme eggs. I have love them since I was a kid. The flavor is amazing you bite into chocolate and then you get this smooth delicious cream that just adds to the chocolate. I recommend everyone atleast tries the Cadbury Creme Eggs because I guarantee you will like them.
Pittsfield
I wait all year for these! My grandma got me these and a chocolate bunny every year for Easter as a kid! They so sweet and sugary! As a kid I loved all things that were really sweet! It totally ruins my diet to get in shape for summer but I always have to have at least one with my grandma every year.
Richmond, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Thea little eggs are so rich and full of flavor. Just one will satisfy any sweet tooth. I just wish they were out year round instead of just at Easter. They are my favorite for sure! 🥚 🥚.
Noxapater, MS
Since easter is coming around here is my Easter reviews! These creme eggs are the best to ever find they are a little higher in price because they are so good. But you can find them everywhere so you could find a discount on them easily. Great for Easter baskets or egg hiding! #easterbasket
Romeoville, IL
Purchased at: Target
By far the best Easter candy. I know they have the Halloween editions, but the Easter wins by a landslide. The chocolate shell is rich and creamy and tastes like good chocolate. The cream is smooth and silky and pairs well with the chocolate. It’s the perfect balance.
Englewood, CO
Purchased at: Safeway
Cadbury Crème Egg I wish these were made year round!!! I buy these up at Easter time and freeze them. I are so bad for you I can't help myself! They are my guilty pleasure!!!
1,321 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I love when Easter rolls around cause I know these delicious little eggs are available. The chocolate is smooth and the filling is creamy without being too sweet. I usually buy them in the package of 5, more affordable.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Rialto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these eggs tasty?

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email