BY CADBURY #41 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbury Crème Egg1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
The ultimate sweet treat! I have loved these since I was little. They are so yummy!  Warning.. they are VERY rich and sweet!  In recent years, the size of the treat has gotten smaller - which may not be a bad thing since they are so rich.  I love getting this as a treat every year around Easter!
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
Thank goodness Easter season is upon us! These babies are so good for those with a huge sweet tooth! You get chocolate (sugar) and fondant (sugar) and so much goodness. I buy one anytime I seen them in store. They are the perfect size for a quick sweet treat and can be found anywhere. I’m very thankful they are only sold between January and April-ish or else I’d become a Cadbury cream egg 🥚
Sarah M.
These have been my favorite since I was a toddler and used to do a impression of the Cadbury bunny clicking like a chicken. Something about biting into the eggs and tasting the creamy inside still gets me excited! These are still, by far, my favorite candy.
Jill W.
Amherst, MA
Amazing treat. Why aren’t more chocolates like this? So many different taste elements for a small, cheap candy. Can we have more flavors of this soon PLEASE?? I want 20 of these right now.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talk about a walk down memory lane.  I remember eating these as a child and loving them.  I havent had one in many years, but still remember the distinct taste of Cadbury Creme Eggs.  Going to have to wait until Easter to get one though.  I will have to get some for my kids as well for them to try.  They will love the chocolate and surprise centers.  Love these.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Easter treat! Cadbury chocolate is amazing and especially filled with sugary cream filling. I have loved these since I was a kid and always hoard them at Easter time.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I look forward to these sweet eggs every spring.  I have loved these Cadbury eggs since I was a kid.  One thing I have noticed over the last couple of years is the eggs have appeared to have gotten smaller in size.  These eggs are super sweet and maybe not for everybody, but give them a try.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the best thing about Easter (and now Halloween!!). The middle is filled with amazingly creamy and sweet fondant. For me the chocolate is a little too sweet so i just treat it as extra packaging and don't normally eat it. My mom started me on these in my Easter baskets and I've been hocked ever since.
Jaizel R.
Extremely sweet because of the creme inside. Perfect for children. Only sold during Easter, which you can find at your nearest local grocery store. Good value and perfect for Easter baskets! Would recommend this mixed with Easter eggs hidden for children to find.
Heath W.
Only the best Easter candy EVER! Look, some
People can't handle the weird yellow faux yolk but if you can get past the fake egg thing they are delicious and addictive. Throw them in the refrigerator or freezer and you will be hooked!
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.