BY CADBURY

Crack open a CRÈME EGG candy. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and our classic fondant filling. Perfect for Easter, or any time your sweet tooth is craving.

• Does anyone love Cadbury eggs as much as i do!?!? Cadbur...1 Answers
  • What's the self life on these?3 Answers
  • Are these tasty and would you buy them for your children?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessie S.
Greenville
This divine little egg is probably my favorite Easter candy.  It is nostalgic and classic and never fails to satisfy my craving.  The chocolate is perfect (love Cadbury's), and the inside is so creamy and sweet.  Almost too sweet.  I try to always get at least one around Easter.  They also have started making them around Halloween and they call it a Screme Egg, and the inside cream is white and green, instead of white and yellow!  I usually try to get one of those too.  They are amazing and I recommend to anyone that has a sweet tooth.
Adele L.
yuma, AZ
NOM NOM NOM to the max. When you eat one you want another. Others do not compare. They aren't just for easter to put in your kid's baskets they are for year-round snack and flavor. Dieters, craving chocolate, guess what! Only 150 calories each. Great to cure the cravings of dieting.
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
CAN WE SAY YUMMMM. I seriously love these chocolate eggs! Every year I get them on sale for easter and they never disappoint. They have a rich crunchy outside shell with a creamy caramel inside and they are too die for. I always find them super cheap at my local grocery store!
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They may be my favorite candy ever. So many people don’t like the creme or say it’s too sweet. I clearly don’t think that. They are pretty sweet, and I can’t eat multiple at a time. They are cheap, so usually I buy several at a time.
Sarah M.
These have been my favorite since I was a toddler and used to do a impression of the Cadbury bunny clicking like a chicken. Something about biting into the eggs and tasting the creamy inside still gets me excited! These are still, by far, my favorite candy.
Rebecca M.
Amherstburg, ON
Probably the most amazing diabetes inducing chocolate of life. It's very sweet so I can only eat one once in a while but it's delicious. The chocolate doesn't taste waxy like most do.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
I love these mini caramel eggs not Only do they melt in your mouth but the caramel is delicious the bigger eggs are little too much for me but these are just the right size
Sandra G.
Camillus, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite candy ever can’t believe they don’t have these out all year round. I feel like over the years the value hasn’t been as great they are getting smaller in size and more expensive. I like to freeze them and eat them that way so that the cream doesn’t run down
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This is my favorite Easter candy! I hate that they’re pretty speedy though. My favorite flavor is the caramel filling one, and you can find them at gas stations, drugstores, pretty much any place that sells candy during Easter time!
Kristy S.
New Braunfels, TX
The ultimate sweet treat! I have loved these since I was little. They are so yummy!  Warning.. they are VERY rich and sweet!  In recent years, the size of the treat has gotten smaller - which may not be a bad thing since they are so rich.  I love getting this as a treat every year around Easter!
Serenity M.
Do you buy these one at a time or in a pack?
Jaime  B.
Are the Cadbury Eggs available all year round? Or just around Easter time?
Monica J.
Do anyone else love these as much as me?
Jamie L.