CADBURY CHOCOLATE EGG 128 GR

CADBURY CHOCOLATE EGG 128 GR

INGREDIENTS: Milk chocolate egg shell made with Cadbury Dairy Milk Ingredients: MILK**, sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, vegetable fats (palm, shea), emulsifiers (E442, E476), flavourings. MAY CONTAIN NUTS. Cadbury ButtonsIngredients: MILK**, sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, vegetable fats (palm, shea), emulsifier (E442), flavourings. Milk chocolate egg shell made with Cadbury Dairy Milk**The equivalent of 426ml of fresh liquid milk in every 227g of milk chocolateMILK SOLIDS 20% MINIMUM, ACTUAL 23%.COCOA SOLIDS 20% MINIMUM.CONTAINS VEGETABLE FATS IN ADDITION TO COCOA BUTTER. Cadbury Buttons**The equivalent of 426ml of fresh liquid milk in every 227g of milk chocolateMILK SOLIDS 20% MINIMUM, ACTUAL 23%.COCOA SOLIDS 20% MINIMUM.CONTAINS VEGETABLE FATS IN ADDITION TO COCOA BUTTER. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CADBURY CHOCOLATE EGG 128 GR!
How would you rate this product?
Mingo Jct, OH
CADBURY CHOCOLATE EGG 128 GR uploaded by Kellen H.
My friend from UK sent me this! It was so rich of chocolate and tasted amazing! A little bit goes a long way! I got full just eating pieces of it. I shared with my daughter and she too just took one bite! We love this chocolate and will buy it we can find it in the USA!

Looking for your answer?