BY CADBURY

Made with the finest wholesome ingredients. Baked with whole wheat flour and other wholesome ingredients. Perfect balance between sweet and savory. 0g trans fat. No hydrogenated oil. No artificial flavors.

Buy on Walmart
Cassie P.
I love Cadbury Digestive Chocolates.  I started eating them when my father-in-law, who is British, introduced me to them back when I first met my now husband.  They are so good and I laugh that they are called digestives, makes you feel a little better about eating them because they are supposed to have qualities that are good for digestion.  I would eat them all day long if I could, but they are a bit pricier than your average cookies.
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
I am a big fan of digestives and this is my go to. The name is weird but that doesn't take back from the taste. They are best dunked into tea (best earl grey with milk) or coffee. They are a little dry not dunked but its just a good excuse to have them with milk
Carrie P.
Cadbury and Digestives are my two favorite British sweets! Delicious combo and the perfect snack with any hot drink. Since it is quite sweet it pairs well with black tea or bitter coffee.
Christine R.
I love these! I bought mine at World Market. They aren't an overly sweet cookie like an Oreo, but have just enough sweetness with the chocolate to satisfy cookie and chocolate cravings. Will definitely repurchase them sometime in the near future
Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These biscuits tastes so good! I love cookies and these by far are great to throw in your tote and enjoy one on the way home from work as a little snack!
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I love Cadbury digestive chocolate biscuits especially that it is crispy (not soft) and that chocolate pairs well with the digestive biscuit.
Samantha H.
One of my favorite ways to get in fiber!! My daughter also loves them as well. I have been eating these since a little girl.
Erin O.
Delicious! I use these with my tea, it's a perfect combination! A traditional biscuit with a bit of chocolate on top, yum!
PAYGE M.
Birmingham
Overall : A must have with your cuppa!☕👌🏻
For sure my comfort food. Whenever I’m feeling low I always will always make a cuppa and have a few biccys 💙

They are a great snack, affordable and taste amazing! Lovely crunchy biscuit with a nice thick layer of Cadbury milk chocolate!

A must have in your biscuit tin!

Always repurchase and always recommend to others 💜
Neeti V.
These are one of those cookies I ate all the time as a child and they just give me fond memories of my childhood. I love the flavor combination of these and they are so crunchy, they really hit the spot. They are reasonably priced and have become a staple in my home!