Food & SnacksNoBrand
Cadbury Caramilk Candy, 4 Count 200g/705oz (Imported from Canada)

Cadbury Caramilk Candy, 4 Count 200g/7.05oz (Imported from Canada)

by NoBrand

Cadbury Caramilk 4x50g pack.

Value Pack; 4 Count Pack; Imported From Canada

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cadbury Caramilk Candy, 4 Count 200g/7.05oz (Imported from Canada)!
Campbell, CA
These DEFINITELY taste better and are better overall than Caramello, which is the closest thing to these that Cadbury manufactures in the U.S. Being that these are Canadian chocolate bars they are made with cocoa butter as a primary ingredient instead of sugar, which makes them creamier and more indulgent overall than Caramello bars. I taste hints of vanilla and cinnamon in the chocolate and there was definite love and care that went into the formula for this chocolate but I still prefer Caramello bars. They are thicker, denser and the caramel is creamier and more satisfying than you find in this bar. These bars are very thin and don't satisfy like Caramello bars so I had to give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Mississauga , ON
This chocolate is very yummy. The chocolate has a nice crisp snap to it. But it’s nice & smooth. And the creamy caramel filling is just perfection. A must try.
Brantford, ON
I don’t enjoy this as much as I used to. Texture is still silky smooth, but the flavour seems to be lacking. Maybe they started putting less sugar in it, but I rarely reach for Caramilk when I’m craving chocolate now.
Fredericton , NB
Cadbury Caramilk Candy, 4 Count 200g/7.05oz (Imported from Canada) uploaded by Kiersten M.
What could go wrong with gooey delicious caramel & chocolate. What a yumm chocolate bar. I currently have two sitting on my counter waiting for my kiddos to go to bed and enjoy a treat in the quiet
Keswick, ON
These use to be my favorite treat growing up. The caramel and chocolate combination is very sweet and a great treat.
Verdun, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
These chocolate are so delicious. The chocolates is so creamy and the caramel is so smooth. I am beyond in love with these. I would highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?