BY CADBURY

Cadbury Caramello King Size Bars are a larger format of the beloved chocolate and caramel confection!

These Cadbury Caramello King Size Bars are perfect for caramel lovers and sure to please any sweet tooth!

Buy on *
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
#Nationalcaramelday I love this candy bar! Takes me back to my childhood it's creamy, perfect blend of caramel and chocolate and it'll leave you wanting more! I would recommend for anyone of any age that is a Carmel lover to give this candy bar a try!Cadbury Caramello King Bar Milk Chocolate & Creamy Caramel Bar
Becca M.
Dewey , OK
Love love love! I eat one on a cheat day or if I need a pick me up. The Easter eggs are my favorite but you can’t get them year round... these though are just enough chocolate and just enough caramel to be the perfect mix 😍😍
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these candy bars. It’s a milk chocolate box filled with liquid caramel. These can get messy if you don’t eat all the caramel fast enough. They are very creamy and totally satisfy my chocolate cravings.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite candy bar. It tastes like it is higher quality in comparison to Hersey chocolate. The caramel melts in your mouth.
My favorite thing is a Caramello that has been in the freezer for a while because the caramel gets to a perfect consistency but is still soft! It has never been hard to eat like some caramel would be after being cold/frozen. Give it a try!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Another delicious guilty please! I have been eating Caramello bars for years and they’re so good. My dad got me hooked on them. They have a good milk chocolate outside with a soft caramel inside. It’s very sweet but great every now And then if you get a sweet tooth. Of course there are no healthy factors to them which is why it’s a guilty pleasure!
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have been eating this candy bar since I was a kid. I love Caramel and chocolate, so of course I love them combined. I buy these at Jewels. They are hard to find. There is a lot of gooey caramel so your hands can get sticky but to me thats worth it.  I glad that I can find them again and sometime they go on sale.
A B.
Southern California
Fav treat to keep in the fridge! Break off a piece & heaven 💕 this is such a creamy milk chocolate with amazing decadent caramel drizzle inside - highly recommend heaving more than 1 on hand - they will find you & ask you to share 🤣🤣🤣Cadbury Caramello King Bar Milk Chocolate & Creamy Caramel Bar
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
The best chocolate ever ever ever !!! I try to avoid it as much as i can but it is hard to pass up. I find great sales like 2 or 3 for price and i go crazy. I can eat to in one sitting( while hiding to not share it) the best chocolate ever!!
Alyssa W.
ellabell
These are my absolute fav!! Especially if you love caramel! These taste so good, there’s a lot of caramel in them, great flavor, I eat them a bunch, and they totally beat the dove caramel bars!! Definitely recommend trying these!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have a Carmel and a chocolate addiction so this is the perfect combination for me. The chocolate is smooth and rich but nice and thin so it doesn't take away from the smooth and creamy Carmel. So good!
cristal l.
Taft, CA
Are these good?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
I wonder why they changed the wrapper? It's harder to find now!
Felicia J.
Rockeood, Mi
Ever use these for s'mores?!? They are my favorite candy to add to snores!
Monique M.
How many calories?
Nicole R.
Culpeper , VA
Where do they sell these???