Cadbury Caramel Eggs 1.2 Ounce uploaded by Elizabeth A.Cadbury Caramel Eggs 1.2 Ounce uploaded by Wendy C.

BY CADBURY

• What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?3 Answers
  • Love them when Easter come will get whole slots of them5 Answers
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
O love the original Cadbury Cream Eggs but these Cadbury Caramel Eggs are slightly more amazing in my opinion. I love the creamy caramel and with the rich Cadbury chocolate it is a winning combination. Even if you don't like the original cream eggs you should give the candy a try.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Easter is one of my favorite holidays mainly because of this candy. I have to fight the urge to buy them because I'd go crazy and eat one every day if I could... and they can be found everywhere during Easter time. Try one! You'll love them. There is so much caramel its amazing.
Maggie N.
Maggie N.
Melrose, MA
Who doesn't love Cadbury Eggs? They're a classic Easter treat. The Caramel Eggs are so sweet and gooey and amazing. I know the Cream ones are like a cult favorite, but these ones are perfect for a sweet fix as well. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone for an Easter basket!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
Yummy! I love these eggs! The caramel ones are so good. These are my first pick at the store. The crème eggs are my second choice because not all stores carry the caramel ones. But if you do find them and you like caramel you need to give these a try! I can't wait until Easter!
Carla M.
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
Who doesn't love a good Cadbury Egg from the Easter Bunny? Especially ones filled with a smooth delicious caramel! Creamy chocolate and a waterfall of sweet caramel make your taste buds sing with joy! The chocolate isn't too sweet or bitter. It's perfect. Grab one today!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Clinton, IA
I am addicted to cadbury cream eggs and mini eggs, and the caramel egg is still delicious but doesn't quite compare in my personal opinion! It is a lot of caramel inside the egg, which is overwhelming for me but great for a caramel lover! Still the chocolate is delicious
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Holland, MI
These are by far my favorite cadbury eggs. The caramel inside is smooth and creamy and pairs well with the milk chocolate exterior. They are decently priced at most grocery stores. The only disappointing thing is that I can only find them during the Easter season.
Katie C.
Katie C.

Love, love these chocolate caramel eggs! The best combination of chocolate and Caramel! You can only buy these at Easter. Being that these are my favorite candy, I like to have them all year long. So I purchased mine in bulk off of amazon to have all year round.
Renee' H.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
My son and husband loves these. I think they are way too sweet. But I get them anytime they have them for sale. They aren't too expensive, but they deserve them. I usually get them at Walmart, Walgreens. If you like something REALLY sweet then these are for you.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Lake Isabella, CA
OOY GOOEY CARAMEL! I love Cadbury they make the best, smoothst chocolate. I look forward to Easter every year just for Cadbury eggs. I hope that they will always be in the chocolate making business. It is so worth the buy and will be bought again.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
Love them when Easter come will get whole slots of them
Melissa b.
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?