Cadbury Caramel Eggs 1.2 Ounce uploaded by Wendy C.Cadbury Caramel Eggs 1.2 Ounce uploaded by Elizabeth A.

BY CADBURY

• What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?3 Answers
  • Love them when Easter come will get whole slots of them5 Answers
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am always happy when the Easter candy arrives at the store. I like the Caramel Cadbury Eggs even better than the original, and I love original A LOT! The caramel is creamy, a nice balance between the liquid-y and pull-your-teeth-out chewy consitencies of other caramel. The chocolate is the creamy, Cadbury goodness I've learned to know and love.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
I wish these were sold year round, because these are the most amazing things on earth! The chocolate coating is thick and melts in your mouth, while the Carmel is decadent and mesmerizing. You could get lost in this stuff. The only downside is that it's only sold around Easter, meaning I stock up on them every time I go shopping, even though they never last past April. But please, love yourself, and get some at Easter!
Ayanna C.
Dallas, GA
I love Cadbury eggs. I'm so grateful that you can find them even when Easter isn't around. I like the creame filled ones better but I love anything caramel and milk chocolate. I used to eat one of these once a day for a while before school lol. They're deliciousūüíú
Angie S.
Rexburg, ID
These candies are my favorite part of Easter.  They are worth the price since they are only out this time of year.  You can get cadbury caramel candy bars during the year, but they aren't the same.  I prefer the large eggs to the smaller egg pack.  I pick mine up at Wal-Mart, and I would recommend these candies to my friends.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
The caramel is not as bold and buttery as I like my caramel. It's a sweet treat and fun shape for Easter. Affordable in comparison to other easter candy. I think you can't go wrong but would prefer a caramel to more buttery tasting.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cadbury eggs are my favorite thing on the planet and most of my friends know this about me and every once in a while I'll get one of these from a friend instead and they're the worst! WHY CADBURY?? The original egg is so perfect. Why mess with perfection???
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you love caramel as much as I do, then go for this one. Sweet smooth caramel inside, and rich creamy chocolate outer shell, you can't go wrong with either of the flavors lol. Can't wait for Easter to come!!!
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
If ever I had a weakness, these are it. For a caramel lover these things are pure heaven. The only thing that could make it better is making it a salted caramel egg.
Elizabeth A.
Fresno, CA
Delicious & not crazy sweet. It's just the perfect candy to snack on. Too bad I only find them around Easter time.
Jenna M.
Standish, ME
Not as good as the original creme egg, but those are impossible to beat. If you like caramel, definitely try these.
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
Love them when Easter come will get whole slots of them
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?