Cadbury Caramel Eggs 1.2 Ounce uploaded by Wendy C.Cadbury Caramel Eggs 1.2 Ounce uploaded by Elizabeth A.

BY CADBURY

• What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?3 Answers
  • Love them when Easter come will get whole slots of them5 Answers
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
O love the original Cadbury Cream Eggs but these Cadbury Caramel Eggs are slightly more amazing in my opinion. I love the creamy caramel and with the rich Cadbury chocolate it is a winning combination. Even if you don't like the original cream eggs you should give the candy a try.
Maggie N.
Maggie N.
Melrose, MA
Who doesn't love Cadbury Eggs? They're a classic Easter treat. The Caramel Eggs are so sweet and gooey and amazing. I know the Cream ones are like a cult favorite, but these ones are perfect for a sweet fix as well. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone for an Easter basket!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
Yummy! I love these eggs! The caramel ones are so good. These are my first pick at the store. The crème eggs are my second choice because not all stores carry the caramel ones. But if you do find them and you like caramel you need to give these a try! I can't wait until Easter!
Carla M.
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
Who doesn't love a good Cadbury Egg from the Easter Bunny? Especially ones filled with a smooth delicious caramel! Creamy chocolate and a waterfall of sweet caramel make your taste buds sing with joy! The chocolate isn't too sweet or bitter. It's perfect. Grab one today!
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Holland, MI
These are by far my favorite cadbury eggs. The caramel inside is smooth and creamy and pairs well with the milk chocolate exterior. They are decently priced at most grocery stores. The only disappointing thing is that I can only find them during the Easter season.
Katie C.
Katie C.

Love, love these chocolate caramel eggs! The best combination of chocolate and Caramel! You can only buy these at Easter. Being that these are my favorite candy, I like to have them all year long. So I purchased mine in bulk off of amazon to have all year round.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
You can never go wrong with chocolate & caramel! I could eat my weight in these and I have actually traded (my niece loves hard candy so I trade jolly ranchers for the eggs) with my niece for these candies when she gets them at Easter!
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
These are a favorite easter treat. I love the caramel eggs. My kids like to find them on the easter egg hunt. They are expensive about a dollar an egg. The flavor is good. I have found them in almost every store.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Irving, TX
Cadbury eggs are my guilty pleasure candy when Easter rolls around! I always pick one up while at the grocery store during the Easter season. It is the perfect size for sweet tooth snack!
missy h.
missy h.
spencer, wv
These are an all time favorite for everyone I think,my kids always waited on the cadberry commercial every year when they were kids and they were and still like these
Linda L.
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
Love them when Easter come will get whole slots of them
Melissa b.
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?