BY CADBURY

Crack open a Cadbury Caramel Egg this Easter. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and a decadent caramel filling—they're perfect for egg hunts everywhere.

• What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?3 Answers
  • Do these come in bulk and in assorted flavors I love the...1 Answers
  • Do these have the same white inside that the traditional ...1 Answers
Juanita A.
Carson City, NV
I don't always by these just on a rare occasion when I can't find the original Cadbury eggs. Which I absolutely have to have every Easter. But the caramel ones are pretty good not as great as the original Cadbury egg but it's pretty good. I usually just buy them singly at a good price of 50 cents.
Micaela B.
Soooo yummy! It would be nice if these were available year-round instead of just around Easter. I used to eat the regular Cadbury eggs and saw the caramel in the middle for the last bite. Now I get all the yummy caramel and none of the yucky white part!
Payton H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love these easter eggs. Cadbury puts a lot of caramel, which makes it so sweet and delicious. These Cadbury eggs are my absolute favorite easter eggs. They are so much better than other easter eggs. I only get them once a year, which stinks,but if I could have them more often I would.
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
These are very good. I do not like the cream version of this egg, but this is a very good alternative. the only con to this is the price. it is a little privet for four caramel eggs. I would definitely recommend.
Anna C.
The caramel eggs are my favorite. I'm not a fan of the regular ones but they aren't bad. These are a great treat around Easter time and my household looks forward to them every year!
Stacy C.
O Fallon, MO
I love Cadbury eggs! These caramel eggs were better than I expected. It's hard to beat the original, but I think I like these more! The caramel was soft and creamy. Kinda messy to eat but perfect!
Nicasie J.
Cadbury caramel eggs are a family favorite you can't just eat one of these their so good and creamy ... I love to see my niece running around with chocolate everywhere she really loves chocolate too
Courtney B.
Clinton, IA
I am addicted to cadbury cream eggs and mini eggs, and the caramel egg is still delicious but doesn't quite compare in my personal opinion! It is a lot of caramel inside the egg, which is overwhelming for me but great for a caramel lover! Still the chocolate is delicious
Carol A.
Woodbridge, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of the candies that I can't help but buy a lot of during easter time! cutest commercials too. Perfect to use these for cupcakes too! you can put one in each cupcake. they are so delicious and the perfect size. cheap as well
TONYA S.
Charlotte, NC
Great for the caramel fan! But will not replace the classic Cadbury Egg. I wish these were bigger, as they seem to shrink in size every year. Great staple for Easter baskets for all ages. Becareful with little ones though, as these get really messy really quick.
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
Love them when Easter come will get whole slots of them
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?
Cassidy H.
Are these only sold around Easter time?
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham, MA
Does anyone know the WW point value?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will eggs come out at other holiday seasons?