BY CADBURY

Crack Open A Crème Egg Candy This Easter. Made With A Rich, Milk Chocolate Shell And A Decadent Caramel Filling.

• What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?3 Answers
  • Do these come in bulk and in assorted flavors I love theses all ...1 Answers
  • Do these have the same white inside that the traditional Cadbury ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tikara L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not too sweet but just right. The chocolate is not overwhelming and it goes great with the caramel. They are a must-have if you go to the drugstore. Buy two because they are addicting and delicious!
haley B.
Sacramento
I always ALWAYS have to buy these when Easter rolls around. It’s not the same without them. The caramel is so creamy and smooth and complements the milk chocolate very well
Chelsea H.
San Antonio
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I enjoy this, but I wish there was a bit more chocolate in the shell and a little less filling. Then they would be much better. Otherwise I only enjoy them once a year, and there it.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am always happy when the Easter candy arrives at the store. I like the Caramel Cadbury Eggs even better than the original, and I love original A LOT! The caramel is creamy, a nice balance between the liquid-y and pull-your-teeth-out chewy consitencies of other caramel. The chocolate is the creamy, Cadbury goodness I've learned to know and love.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
I wish these were sold year round, because these are the most amazing things on earth! The chocolate coating is thick and melts in your mouth, while the Carmel is decadent and mesmerizing. You could get lost in this stuff. The only downside is that it's only sold around Easter, meaning I stock up on them every time I go shopping, even though they never last past April. But please, love yourself, and get some at Easter!
Katie H.
Bowling Green, KY
Ugh! These candies are from heaven. I looove caramel and these Cadbury Eggs satisfy my sweet tooth. The are very affordable- Kroger normally sells them on a "buy 2, get 1" deal. They have a nice flavor and melt in your mouth! I just wish they were healthier for you.
Angie S.
Rexburg, ID
These candies are my favorite part of Easter.  They are worth the price since they are only out this time of year.  You can get cadbury caramel candy bars during the year, but they aren't the same.  I prefer the large eggs to the smaller egg pack.  I pick mine up at Wal-Mart, and I would recommend these candies to my friends.
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
I like these a lot more then the original Cadbury eggs. I work at a gas station and we got these in a few years ago and I feel in love. Ah great, it's Easter time again. Time for me to get my chocolate high !
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
Honestly, best Easter candy. Hands down. The only bad things about these is that you can only get them at Easter time! I have to hoard them to last me the whole year. The caramel inside is just amazing. It oozes out as you bit in. So good! Buy it for all your friends!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
The caramel is not as bold and buttery as I like my caramel. It's a sweet treat and fun shape for Easter. Affordable in comparison to other easter candy. I think you can't go wrong but would prefer a caramel to more buttery tasting.
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
Love them when Easter come will get whole slots of them
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?
Cassidy H.
Are these only sold around Easter time?
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham, MA
Does anyone know the WW point value?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will eggs come out at other holiday seasons?