BY CADBURY

Crack open a Cadbury Caramel Egg this Easter. Made with a rich, milk chocolate shell and a decadent caramel filling—they're perfect for egg hunts everywhere.

• What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?3 Answers
  • Do these come in bulk and in assorted flavors I love the...1 Answers
  • Do these have the same white inside that the traditional ...1 Answers
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Cadbury Creme Eggs, but I don’t like these caramel ones. I love caramel on ice cream... but this isn’t the same. Some people I know like these better than the original creme eggs. They are pretty cheap and it’s not bad to buy this flavor as well as the regular for an Easter basket.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This little Cadbury Caramel Eggs are really good. They are a little too rich for me. I usually only eat them at Easter. If you are a big caramel fan, they may be perfect for you.
Tabitha R.
It not spring until you have had a Cadbury egg.

The caramel creme eggs are my favorites I think out of all of the eggs.

The milk chocolate is so super creamy when it melts in your mouth and the caramel is so soft and sweet. A perfection combination of caramel and chocolate.

I highly recommend this.
haley B.
N Highlands, CA
I always ALWAYS have to buy these when Easter rolls around. It’s not the same without them. The caramel is so creamy and smooth and complements the milk chocolate very well
Chelsea H.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I enjoy this, but I wish there was a bit more chocolate in the shell and a little less filling. Then they would be much better. Otherwise I only enjoy them once a year, and there it.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am always happy when the Easter candy arrives at the store. I like the Caramel Cadbury Eggs even better than the original, and I love original A LOT! The caramel is creamy, a nice balance between the liquid-y and pull-your-teeth-out chewy consitencies of other caramel. The chocolate is the creamy, Cadbury goodness I've learned to know and love.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
I wish these were sold year round, because these are the most amazing things on earth! The chocolate coating is thick and melts in your mouth, while the Carmel is decadent and mesmerizing. You could get lost in this stuff. The only downside is that it's only sold around Easter, meaning I stock up on them every time I go shopping, even though they never last past April. But please, love yourself, and get some at Easter!
Katie H.
Independence, KY
Ugh! These candies are from heaven. I looove caramel and these Cadbury Eggs satisfy my sweet tooth. The are very affordable- Kroger normally sells them on a "buy 2, get 1" deal. They have a nice flavor and melt in your mouth! I just wish they were healthier for you.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I always love Easter the candy is so good totally live this caramel egg this is by far the oldest candy I think that is a favorite alone side many other candies around this holiday....overall they are reasonable in price And you can’t find in any store near you
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
I like these a lot more then the original Cadbury eggs. I work at a gas station and we got these in a few years ago and I feel in love. Ah great, it's Easter time again. Time for me to get my chocolate high !
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
Love them when Easter come will get whole slots of them
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
What flavor cadbury egg is your favorite?
Cassidy H.
Are these only sold around Easter time?
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham, MA
Does anyone know the WW point value?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Will eggs come out at other holiday seasons?

back