BY CADBURY

Cocoa for drinking or baking Fairtrade - providing a better deal for producers in developing countries Made from 100% cocoa beans - a natural source of antioxidants Suitable for vegetarians Each 4g serving contains Calories 105 5.3% of your GDA Cocoa...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah A.
Bodmin
I mainly use this product for making cakes and it works so well and just tastes AMAZING! It lasts a really long time too as a little does a long way! A great tasting product for baking and making! It's a must
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
I started using this when my mum showed me how to make my fist cake and years later it is still my go to cocoa for cooking. It has always had a great taste and was never too lumpy or gritty. I will always stick to tradition and keep using this brand always.
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this cocoa. Great for making a cup of hot cocoa or baking chocolate cakes. I love the taste. Inexpensive and one tub lasts ages unless you are drinking cocoa and baking all day everyday. Would recommend.
Lauren N.
Expected a lot from a big brand as bournville/cadburys but the hot chocolate itself is extremely hard to blend with milk. It could do with less density, regardless it is the fantastic typical tasting chocolate that's been around for so long! Used it in cakes before also so it works well either way!
Tamanna S.
Gravesend , Kent
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always use this to bake my chocolate cakes never used any other one as I prefer to use Cadbury and it is guaranteed to be a good tasting chocolate cake.
Nicola H.
Southalls Way, Norwich
Best cocoa for baking hands down! Nice rich chocolate taste you couldn’t tell comes from powder.