Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Anitha B.
Anitha B.
India

Cadbury’s Bubbly is quite delicious. It’s the same smooth flavor that you would expect from Cadbury’s Silk — with the added twist of bubbles (completely non-flavor altering). It is milk chocolate, so it is on the sweeter, milkier side. The bubbles simply make it a little bigger to bite into, a little airier when you are chewing. When you hold it in your hand, you can actually feel the bubbles bursting. It’s quite cute.
Jose G.
Jose G.
Miami

A British brand that never disappoints. The English chocolate is almost the greateat chocolate brand in England, Scotland and Wales. But also chewing gums come along and I have to say it´s pretty good. The taste may look strage to us but once we adapt to it we'll realize is strangley and uniquely good. Deinitely worth the try
Vera H.
Vera H.

Omg yes growing up my dad got this product for me just as in picture. Awesome different flavor EVER, never found one like it.Not got much anymore hard to find in my area. Last time I found this was in my travels at a road side convenient store. Yes if u find it grab it it is rare to get.
Georgia B.
Georgia B.

One of the best i have ever tasted.The taste lasts a lot longer than any other minty flavors. Great value for money.Nice cosistency not to tough or chewy.Very affordable and so worth the price.If you are looking to invest in a long lasting flavor gum this is the one
Ingrid H.
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH

For the price.. It's a little bit OVERLY priced

The flavor is decent... But only lasts maybe an hour at most

The package alone lasted me a week

I work in a bar, and I took it in. Sharing is caring

Wouldn't do it again necessarily
oishika k.
oishika k.
dhaka, dhaka

S o tasty.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Laura S.
Laura S.

My dad got me all excited about the retro gum. The flavor, I won't lie, doesn't last as long but it's got such a unique delicious flavor that I could possibly take a star away. I'd repurchase for sure.
Kim S.
Kim S.
WINNIPEG

I have tried the solid milk chocolate Easter bunny and have never been disappointed. Cadbury products are so fresh tasting and a trusted brand. They also have many products to choose from.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

Nostalgia alert! I'm not sure if anyone really chews beemans for the flavor, but instead because you remember chewing it way back when. I always pick up a pack if I see it somewhere.
Susan L.
Susan L.
La Pine, OR

This gum brings back childhood memories for me. I love the taste! It's like typical gum and loses flavor rather quickly but it tastes great! I wish I could find it in more places.
Brittany B.