Add a Photo

#95 in Gum
Photo (1)
Vera H.
Vera H.

Omg yes growing up my dad got this product for me just as in picture. Awesome different flavor EVER, never found one like it.Not got much anymore hard to find in my area. Last time I found this was in my travels at a road side convenient store. Yes if u find it grab it it is rare to get.
Ingrid H.
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH

For the price.. It's a little bit OVERLY priced

The flavor is decent... But only lasts maybe an hour at most

The package alone lasted me a week

I work in a bar, and I took it in. Sharing is caring

Wouldn't do it again necessarily
Laura S.
Laura S.

My dad got me all excited about the retro gum. The flavor, I won't lie, doesn't last as long but it's got such a unique delicious flavor that I could possibly take a star away. I'd repurchase for sure.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

Nostalgia alert! I'm not sure if anyone really chews beemans for the flavor, but instead because you remember chewing it way back when. I always pick up a pack if I see it somewhere.
Susan L.
Susan L.
La Pine, OR

This gum brings back childhood memories for me. I love the taste! It's like typical gum and loses flavor rather quickly but it tastes great! I wish I could find it in more places.
Mikael W.
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc

Nothing brings me back to my childhood more than beach mens gum I think back to being a child and my great grandmother would give me $0.50 to go to the store I always bought them
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Puyallup, WA

This gum has such a unique flavor, I love it! It's a sentimental flavor for me. It loses a star in the ratings, however, because the flavor doesn't last for very long.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Merritt Is, FL

I used to chew Beeman's gum when I was a kid. It's definitely a trip down memory lane when I can find it. It has a very unique flavor and is definitely worth a try!
claudia R.
claudia R.
Woodbridge, VA

Love this candy. I cannot help it. The gooey center, no matter the toothache. When you are checking out and see these at the counter you have to add them. So good.
D'Aisha T.
D'Aisha T.
Pensacola, FL

The minis I would like to get these for free if you want to ride to review on getting for free so I can get on Snapchat like YouTube video just be happy
Brittany B.