BY CADBURY

Features Coated with pure cadbury chocolate Flavor - Fingers milk Capacity - 4.8 oz. Case of 12 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Niamh L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
These are my least favourite biscuits, for some reason it doesn't work for me. A lot of people love these, not me - the only aspects I like is how many you get in a packet and how thick the chocolate is.
Sarah S.
Well they look a bit different in the UK but I'm sure they'll taste the same. These bad boys are without a doubt my favorite biscuit. A delicious shortcake biscuit dipped in cadburys chocolate - yum! Over here(UK) you can pick a pack up for £1 and that is sooooo worth it. I don't know whether to recommend it or not, it may open a door you can never close! They are deliciously addictive!
Taylor H.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
The best way to describe Cadbury Fingers is "pleasantly bland." While the plain cookie inside is just that, plain, there's something about these cookies that is irresistible. It's hard to stop snacking once you've started. Personally I would not buy this size pack because they wouldn't last long. I prefer to hold out until the holidays when you can get a bigger pack for cheap.
Tessa Z.
Canberra
Cadbury Fingers Milk Cookie is awesome. Many of my friends and I enjoy this product. It is great as a snack, it has great value. Very affordable and there are many cookie fingers in one package. It tastes great and I buy it very often. I would highly recommend it to others.
Siri N.
Edmonton
I won a box of these at a christmas party. I never knew these existed before that. But these ARE AMAZING!!!!! They are so delicious and I have bought many more boxes since.
Abbie V.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Sometimes I find a lot of chocolate too sickly but these are such a perfect treat! I swear if I didn't have anyone to share them with, I'd devour the whole tray!
Victoria R.
Yum! These have to be a favorite of anyone right? You grow up with these treats and with so many varieties to chose from now I still prefer the classic milk chocolate fingers!
Nicole R.
These are so good that you can't just have one! The crunchy cookie is the perfect match to the sweet chocolate. I have to stop myself from eating the whole package.
Yvette S.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
I am obsessed with chocolate fingers! I love chocolate that has biscuit inside of it, because the crunch is so satisfying and its much more filling than just eating a bar of chocolate!
Sandra S.
I love these biscuits as I call them. I have a couple of them with my tea every night. The quality of the chocolate is worth every penny. I would never purchase any other brand.
Amber O.
What do these even taste like?