BY CADBURY

Features Coated with pure cadbury chocolate Flavor - Fingers milk Capacity - 4.8 oz. Case of 12 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly I.
Cheap and cheerful, i love these chocolate fingers they're a little treat for those cheat days!
Oumie J.
I have loved these since I was younger. I love it m m. I recommend it to all ages. I love it
Alice G.
These are so good. Too Morish. They don't last in this house at all. Can't go wrong product
Sarah W.
One loves by all the family the only problem is that once they are opened they are eaten
Lily D.
Taste amazing and are a nice snack. Worth the money and I would definitely recommend!
✨ Sophia K.
London, PALMERS GREEN
I love to get these for kids parties, they are perfect for them. Very nice and a true classic. However i dont purchase these very often as they can get too basic anf boring after a while. But I personally prefer the mini bags of these, as i can take them with me. 😊
Sophie W.
I get these in the UK so the packaging is a little different, very affordable chocolate coated biscuits that are moreish, once you start it is difficult to stop haha, super yummy as they are Cadburys and their chocolate is one of the best, and if you're in a sharing mood they are great to have with friends and family.
Revy S.
EDMONTON, AB
So delicious and they are the perfect gift for anyone. They even come in dark chocolate! You can pretty much purchase them anywhere. And I love getting these as gifts and I give them as gifts. I love buying these
Abi N.
Toronto, ON
I love Cadbury Fingers! Its the perfect ratio of cookie to chocolate. Plus its very affordable which makes it even better! Also makes a great gift when visiting friends and family! Will definitely repurchase!
Humairaa M.
I could finish a whole packet in a day! That's how yummy they are. Chocolatey with biscuit inside omg it's the best thing ever. They are affordable and you can buy them in any local supermarket around you.
Amber O.
What do these even taste like?