Cadbury 4.8 oz. Fingers Milk Cookie - Case Of 12 uploaded by Sobia K.

BY CADBURY

Features Coated with pure cadbury chocolate Flavor - Fingers milk Capacity - 4.8 oz. Case of 12 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sophie W.
I get these in the UK so the packaging is a little different, very affordable chocolate coated biscuits that are moreish, once you start it is difficult to stop haha, super yummy as they are Cadburys and their chocolate is one of the best, and if you're in a sharing mood they are great to have with friends and family.
Revy S.
EDMONTON, AB
So delicious and they are the perfect gift for anyone. They even come in dark chocolate! You can pretty much purchase them anywhere. And I love getting these as gifts and I give them as gifts. I love buying these
Abi N.
Toronto, ON
I love Cadbury Fingers! Its the perfect ratio of cookie to chocolate. Plus its very affordable which makes it even better! Also makes a great gift when visiting friends and family! Will definitely repurchase!
Humairaa M.
I could finish a whole packet in a day! That's how yummy they are. Chocolatey with biscuit inside omg it's the best thing ever. They are affordable and you can buy them in any local supermarket around you.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my least favourite biscuits, for some reason it doesn't work for me. A lot of people love these, not me - the only aspects I like is how many you get in a packet and how thick the chocolate is.
Clare Louise L.
St Helens, Merseyside
These are a perfect treat all year round, but I love to have them at Christmas! Perfect for sharing, although it is difficult to share because they are so good!
Cher W.
Wolverhampton
These are amazing with a cup of tea. The right balance between crunchy biscuit and smooth milk chocolate. Should be called 'Heaven Sticks'.
Lesley M.
Walton On The Naze, Essex
My children's favourites 😊 sit them down with some of these and hot chocolate with squirty cream and they use them to stir their drink
Jennifer N.
Bexley , Kent
Tastes great and is definitely value for money. If you like milk chocolate with a slight biscuit base you'll love these
Georgia H.
Loughborough, England
Love all Cadbury’s products they make the best tasting chocolate no one beats them 😍 I love their fudge bars the most
Amber O.
What do these even taste like?