BY CADBURY

Features Coated with pure cadbury chocolate Flavor - Fingers milk Capacity - 4.8 oz. Case of 12 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer M.
Omg!!!! these are so darn good! I love the especially how they are chocolate
wendy w.
Knoxville, TN
I really liked these cookies. They have a really good flavor. Bought these at Walmart .
Misty C.
Del Rio, TX
These are the best. First it's Cadbury chocolate 2nd it's also a cookie. I give these 26 stars out of 10. If you like Twix then you'll love these.
Shayna M.
Belle Vernon
These are amazing with a cup of tea. I didn’t know you could get these in the U.S. until last night when I saw them in Walmart.
Anu N.
Valencia , CA
So good! I last had these about a month ago and Will go back to when I feel like treating myself.
roz s.
These are so so tasty as it takes so much for me not to eat a whole packet when i just took one to try. They're yummy but as I say, easy to guzzle down and eat packets and packets full! Its always a great food to have out in a buffet or food table at a party also. Defo a good purchase
Bethany D.
The only problem I have with chocolate fingers is that I can't just eat one, a box just seems to disappear in my house within a matter of minutes before it is even taken from the shopping bag and put into the cupboard! You HAVE to try them if you haven't already!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Cadbury fingers are one of my facvourite chocolate snacks. They are really really nice and the only inconvenient of them is that they finish really soon because they are so nice. The price is really good as you can get them for example at poundland for a pound.
hannah u.
I really do love these. they are kind of a tease. When you're in the mood for chocolate but not thatt much chocolate. its rich but not too rich, its not too intense for your taste buds but still satisfying. coated in chocolate with a (wafer?) crunchy filling.
Amy H.
London
My family always buys these at Christmas and for parties and they always go down really well and getting eaten really quickly, they are so light and easy to eat, they crumble very easily when you eat them. I wish we purchase these more!
Amber O.
What do these even taste like?