BY CADBURY

Features Coated with pure cadbury chocolate Flavor - Fingers milk Capacity - 4.8 oz. Case of 12 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica M.
Logan, UT
Normally, I love all things Cadbury. The chocolate tastes delicious in other Cadbury products I have tried, but it tastes gross in these cookies. Not the best flavor of chocolate.
Peyton H.
Lake Oswego, OR
These are some of the best chocolates I've had. Not only is the actual chocolate amazing, but the biscuit is so good! It takes me back to my childhood. 10/10
I love chocolate and I love cookies, so the combination of both makes me ecstatic. plus I just adore all of the Cadbury chocolates. they are my number one binge food
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
My favorite cookies. If you give your kid these cookies, they will seriously be the best food-trader in their grade. Love these with coffee.
Jillian G.
Cadbury is my favorite chocolate brand in the world, growing up we ate cadbury fingers and it still tastes the same as it did before!!!
Sadiqa T.
LOVEEE anything and everything chocolate. Cadbury chocolate is good for any occasion it just melts in your mouth!
Sara A.
Dedham, MA
I love fingers best chocolate ever not very expensive good flavor and the biscuit is soooooo delicious I eat it like once. A month
Catherine D.
These are amaZing! My bf's dad lost a finger so we got these as a joke and he just loved them!!!
Navi K.
Saltillo, MS
These are delicious! Especially eating them with tea or chai!!! Amazingggg!! The best cookie/candy!!!
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
I'm a big fan of Cadbury and these were amazing. I'm glad I took a chance and bought these.
Amber O.
What do these even taste like?