BY CADBURY

Features Coated with pure cadbury chocolate Flavor - Fingers milk Capacity - 4.8 oz. Case of 12 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lady C.
Honolulu, HI
Tried this product and it's really good. If u love bread sticks and chocolate this is the product for you I bought mines from Ross and its really cheap. I highly recommend and it's worth to repurchase.
Kelsey S.
Ocean City, MD
Im obsessed with these and have been snacking on them a lot! So yummy and such a treat. Only dangerous part is it is easy to eat the whole box. I only wish I could find them in more stores other than just walmart because I don't shop there for groceries often
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
Cadbury chocolate fingers are unsung heroes of the sweet world. Perfect with a cup of tea or coffee and easily consumed in the dozens. Everyone knows Cadbury > other chocolate is the way to go and mixing it with a semisweet shortbready biscuit, perfect.
Kanwal Q.
Seattle, WA
Cadbury fingers in milk chocolate are so addictive. I purchased mine while abroad and keep asking my relatives to send some over my way. My sister and I used them on a cake from a recipe that we found on Pinterest. I will always repurchase these!
Hannah M.
Floral Park, NY
First of all I LOVE Cadbury chocolate. And my neighbor brought this home from her trip from England and I savior the very last one. They were so good , but I wonder if you can get them in American and if you can someone let me know where to get them please!!
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
I love chocolate and candy is definitely delicious. I love to eat this all times of year, not just your Easter time. I would recommend this to my friends but I know that they wouldn't share it with me so I'm not to waste my time.
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
My kids love these. They are awesome for snacks for the kids, and they also come in handy for when guests stop by. I try to keep a pack of these around at all times only my little kiddies fingers get their hands on them too often! they are crunchie cookie on the inside and milk chocolatey on the outside, SO DELICIOUS!
Angie W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Delicious. These hold up to the Cadbury name and taste just as amazing as their other products. The only down side to these is the size, because there just isn't enough!
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
They're the most perfect thing for a little nibble...
Or in my case BIG nibble
LOVE using them to dunk in my afternoon coffee

The price is amazing for as many as you get
And the flavor is AMAZING
Sabrina D.
I love Cadbury Fingers. The rich chocolate on the outside with the yummy shortbread cookies on the inside make the best combination. They are delicious with coffee or tea and great for dessert or just a nice treat.
Amber O.
What do these even taste like?