BY CADBURY

Features Coated with pure cadbury chocolate Flavor - Fingers milk Capacity - 4.8 oz. Case of 12 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa T.
I had these when I went abroad in Ireland. They were the best! The best way to eat them is to take them and dip them in your hot tea and stir it around. When I came back from Ireland I wanted some of these and was able to find them at my local Meijer! I would recommend!
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
I love having these with a cup of Irish tea. The biscuit is crunchy and really nicely covered in chocolate. The individual fingers are great if you just want a snack but I'm never able to eat one. They are too yummy!!!
Mehak S.
Most people don't know about this gem! I used to get these at Dubai when I was a little girl and they started carrying these here in the USA a few years ago! So good
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really like these! I had always wanted to try them and I was so excited when I found out I could get them from Walmart here in the US. They're a great snack.
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
These are perfect with milk or a cup of hot English Breakfast tea after dinner! The chocolate is perfect and the cookies have a soft inside.
Angela N.
Cadbury chocolate in yummy cookie sticks. Simply amazing. Perfect for a little treat for the kids or to go along with an afternoon coffee
Really lovely, comforting and rich. Rather old-fashioned in a good way. Chocolate hugging a crispy cookie. What's not to love?
samanta j.
A great chocolate very cheap buying this for more than 15 years wonderful I enjoy this often purchase this every month
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
These are my FAVORITE cookies! The chocolate is great on the outside and the cookie on the outside are so yummy!
Amelia H.
I LOVEEE Cadbury chiclet so much it's so much better then Hershey's I would always choose this over Hershey's
Amber O.
What do these even taste like?