Cadbury uploaded by carly k.Cadbury uploaded by Mayar M.

BY CADBURY

Cadbury Creme Eggs Milk Chocolate Candy: Egg-shaped treat of creamy milk chocolate with a center of pure gooey goodness No "bunny" knows Easter better than Cadbury see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelli f.
Chuluota, Fl
Cadbury chocolate is so smooth and luxurious. It tastes like a really expensive chocolate but it is extremely affordable and can be found in some pretty common stores. Very creamy and definitely one of my favorite sweets. I have repurchased and I will repurchase many times.
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green , VA
My favorite thing about Easter. I am addicted and could probably eat a 100 of them if I didn't have to workout so hard to get rid of them. I would recommend to a friend. The price isn't too bad either, usually 2/$1.00. Luckily for my waistline, I only eat them once a year!
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The small creme eggs are the only thing my son ever asks for in his Easter basket. He really loves the mini ones since they can be eaten in one bite. The new halloween ones are a real treat as well. I usually pick these up at Target when they have them on sale.
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
These are my favorite Easter candy. They're so good. The cream in the center is delectable. However they're a bit pricey for a candy and can be pretty messy. They remind me of chocolate covered cherries without the cherry just the cream in the center.
Mariah D.
BELLEVIEW, FL
I know people say that it's the best chocolate but to me it's just taste the same as any other, I actually hate Cadbury cream eggs, don't like the cream in the middle, but I do like some of the Cadbury chocolate bars they are good
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Always look forward to Easter candy hitting the shelves for these eggs. A family favorite for a very long time. Our Easter bunny has to buy extra of these so everyone gets plenty, otherwise we will have an egg thief in our house!
Rachel S.
Omg!!! I would give this 100 stars if I could this is my favorite candy when it comes to Easter. Good value. Wish they would sell it all the time i instead of just Easter time. I buy mine from Walmart or the dollar general.
Stacy F.
Spring, TX
We wait for these to come available every year so we can buy a bunch. So rich so you don't want to eat them all, but so very delicious too. Really one of my favorites.
Mindy P.
Somerset, KY
My children and I always have loved Cadbury candy. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They are rich but delicious. A great thing to stuff Easter baskets.
Jenna R.
Surprise, AZ
The original cream egg is prety much the best candy of all time - I usually purchase them in large numbers around Easter time and try to make them last all year!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Am I the only one who doesn't like these ? lol
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
I can't find these anywhere unless its around Easter. Where can i get these?
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Can you find this brand in the States?
Mayar M.