Cactus Juice Sun & Skin Outdoor Protectant with SPF 20 (8 oz.) uploaded by Kristen K.Cactus Juice Sun & Skin Outdoor Protectant with SPF 20 (8 oz.) uploaded by Melissa J.Cactus Juice Sun & Skin Outdoor Protectant with SPF 20 (8 oz.) uploaded by amy b.

BY CACTUS JUICE

Madison M.
Athens, TN
This is by far the best insect repelling I have ever used. I'm very allergic to mosquito bites so every little bite swells up to the size of a quarter. I'm a very active outdoorsy person in the summer so a good repellent is necessary. I hate the harsh smells and chemicals though. This is all natural and has an incredible scent. Would recommend to anyone! Especially kids!
Angelia M.
Boaz, AL
The bug repellent really works. Price is manageable. Smells good but the only negative is that it leaves your skin sticky. If mowing grass or something dirty outside then all those particles stick to skin.
Melissa J.
This stuff is amazing. We took our 18 month old to Roatan, Honduras and I was worried about sand flea bites and heard good things about this preventing bites. It worked so well. My son came home after a week with only 1 bite and I only had a handful (mostly on my back where I could not reach!) I would definitely recommend this product if you are traveling anywhere that has sand fleas!
Hanna A.
I love this stuff. I'm basically out in the woods and I will get eat up by mosquitoes if I don't wear this lotion and it is the only thing that helps me. It also is light, contains sunscreen, and smells good.
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't know why but i thought it was a juice or something !!! i love it and want it!
Kristen K.
Villas, NJ
This stuff is great!! keeps all the bugs away and the smell isn't to bad either!