jump into an exotic waterfall with our fresh and fragrant cactus blossom shower gel. enriched with cactus flower extract from morocco and community trade honey from ethiopia, this special edition will brighten up your bathroom and leave your skin feeling cleansed, refreshed and ready for adventure! - 1096550

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cactus Blossom Shower Gel!
Najran
Cactus Blossom Shower Gel uploaded by Yvonne Claire B.
It has that scent that you know you'll be squeezy clean after use. Feels nice to lather on the skin and very easy to rinse off. Just a little amount of the product would go a long way. The bottle looks very fun and colorful too.
Norsjö
Cactus Blossom Shower Gel uploaded by Lollo B.
I got this for my birthday of my grandmother and as soon as I open the package I can sense of smell so fresh that I fell in love with this body shower gel
Mississauga, ON
Cactus Blossom Shower Gel uploaded by Danielle L.
My absolute favourite body wash, smells amazing and leaves skin feeling smooth and fresh. My go-to shower gel!