BY CACIQUE

Lane Bryant, available in Plus Size. We wanted to make our balconette even more irresistible. Solution: All-over lace and strappy detail. Coverage & Lining: Medium coverage Lightly lined Straps & Hooks: Adjustable straps Hook-and-eye closure Fabric & Details: Lace overlay on cups Strappy detail Size: 44H. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Review for: Cacique Plus Size Lace-Covered Lightly Lined Balconette Bra, Women's, Size: 44H, Black
This feels amazing. I was very impressed. The fit was perfect. It is not bulky under my clothes. I love everything about this. It is very comfortable to wear. I would recommend this.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I like this style of bra but lately Cacique have let me down! I don't know who they are catering too but it's not me!!! I think I'll be finding another bra to love