Cacique Plus Size Lace-Covered Lightly Lined Balconette Bra, Women's, Size: 44H, Black

BY CACIQUE

Lane Bryant, available in Plus Size. We wanted to make our balconette even more irresistible. Solution: All-over lace and strappy detail. Coverage & Lining: Medium coverage Lightly lined Straps & Hooks: Adjustable straps Hook-and-eye closure Fabric & Details: Lace overlay on cups Strappy detail Size: 44H. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I didn't get a bra but I did get a pair of cheeky underwear. I have to admit, when I saw the price tag, $11 for underwear, I was shocked. But, they were so soft! Not only soft, but not flimsy. They had some pretty lace details on the side, also some ruching on the back. I decided to give them a try because seriously, these are some well made undies. I wore them that very night. After wearing them, I washed them so I could wear them the next morning. I've been wearing them every day. They did have a sale of buy 5 for $35 so hopefully, when I have extra money to splurge, I'll definitely go buy some. I did see some bras also while shopping. I wear a 42 C. Large back area to cover and not much front to fill. It's not only hard to find cute bras in my size but it's hard to find bras to fit in general that are my size. Again, they are a little pricy but if they are as well made as the underwear, I dont mind that.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this brand that offers clothing for plus sizes! It's hard to find a good fitting lifting bra for bigger breasts and plus size girls it isn't very expensive and has the perfect look for a full figured girl wanting a lift and a pretty presentation to go with it!
Alana C.
It always so hard to find my bra size places (since I’m so big in my band, they assume that my cup size should be huge.. sadly, they’re not that big). Love these bras.. very comfortable and actually really cute! Really love the lace and the fit! Price is a bit of a downside.. always have to get these bras when they’re on sale!
Amanda W.
This feels amazing. I was very impressed. The fit was perfect. It is not bulky under my clothes. I love everything about this. It is very comfortable to wear. I would recommend this.
Jennifer B.
I like this style of bra but lately Cacique have let me down! I don't know who they are catering too but it's not me!!! I think I'll be finding another bra to love