BY CACHE VALLEY

Low-moisture, part-skim mozzarella cheese sticks. see more...

Ashley M.
Layton, UT
These are the best string cheeses! I am so glad to live somewhere that we get cache valley cheese.

I don’t think people know what they are missing out on. It’s just amazing and different than other brands.
Rhiannon C.
Roopville, GA
My kids and I love this. It is great as a grab and go snack and keeps perfectly in the lunchbox. I also like to make my own fried cheese sticks and these work great!
Tyler C.
Beaver
I spent a good year or 2 of my life surviving on string cheese. hands down the best snack in my life! 5/5 all day