Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum

by Cacharel

Introducing Yes I Am, the new and innovative fragrance by Cacharel. With its lipstick-inspired bottle design, Yes I Am is the new signature fragrance for the bold, independent woman. This spicy cremoso fragrance is an explosion of femininity with its notes of sparkling raspberry, addictive amber and white flower bouquet. Powerful, smart and sexy, Yes I Am embodies the modern woman.

• Top Notes: Sparkling Raspberry, Zesty Mandarin
  • Middle Notes: Addictive Amber, White Flower Bouquets
  • Bottom Notes: Spicy Cremoso Accord
  • Mood: Fresh & Flirty

Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum have you guys tested out this perfume? I'm obssesed, I want It again 😞
Which one is your favourite perfume? Love this one Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum
I’m desperately looking for a new fragrance, since my favorite was discontinued- how does this smell? Vanilla, I must have!
Start your review of Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Long Beach, CA
Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum uploaded by Laura R.
In my opinion, this is a floral and fruity fragrance. It could be for everyone. I has a good sweet smell and long lasting. En mi opinión, esta es una fragancia flora frutal. Puede ser para todos. Tiene un bueno y dulce aroma con una gran duración.
Elizabeth, NJ
Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jessica C.
I received this in a vox box and it smells amazing! It smells like a spicy night out at the club. I also love how it’s shaped like a lip stick. I got the sample size but I would love to purchase the bigger bottle!
Brooklyn, NY
Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum uploaded by Zhuldyz Z.
I was not familiar with Cacharel , was educated by my present from my mate. This perfume has an absolutely beautiful scent; seriously, it’s amazing! It’s really sweet (it almost reminds me of the smell of conversation hearts) with a hint of spice.
Orlando, FL
Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum uploaded by Bretagne H.
I really love how this perfume smells. It's not too strong and has a sweet soft smell. The bottle top is shaped like lipstick which is really awesome and different. This is one my new favorite perfumes . I would definitely recommend 😊
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum uploaded by Denecia C.
The packaging is absolutely cute! Small and easy to carry around if you need to reapply within the day.
Jacksonville, FL
WOW!!!!!! 🥰😍 THANK YOU for the gift 🎁 That all I can say! I love it.... the smell is perfect, all my friends asked me where I bought the perfume cuz they liked it too. Congratulations for making a really good and smelling perfume! 👌🏻✨👌🏻😃PERFECT 👌🏻 ✨ #YesIAm
New Orleans, LA
Light, beautiful, and classic scent. The packaging is adorable and compact, easy to throw into any purse.
Sachse, TX
I loved this perfume so much. As a virgin to this brand, I was pleasantly impressed with the quality and staying power of the perfume. Not to mention, the company’s motto and story are inspirational and something I could totally see myself backing 100 percent!! The smell is sexy, alluring, and feminine. 💋
Quincy, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
This has a very fruity, luscious opening. It is very sweet too. The dry down is much softer and a bit creamy. I like the smell, but sometimes the sweetness can turn my stomach a bit. Therefore, I can't wear this all the time.
Wayne, WV
The product was really good. It had a wonderful smell to it. How ever when I got mine in the mail it didn’t work like it was suppose to. I had to take it apart just to be able to use the perfume.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doral, FL
il y a 5 mois
Mandy M. il y a 5 mois
I could kick myself for not picking it it up at a store that was going out of business. I love Cacharel perfumes , and the lipstick bottle !
il y a 2 ans
Véronique L. il y a 2 ans
M’y favorite perfume is Terracotta Guerlain 👍🏻❤️
Scarborough, ME
lebanon
il y a 2 ans
I heard this is a Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum doesn’t cause allergies. Is it true?
Aleth L. il y a 2 ans
Personally as a person who has really bad allergies I belive it doesn’t cause any because when I applied it I went the whole day without sneezing at all