Cacharel NOA Eau De Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by The Curious F.

BY CACHAREL

A warm, soft musky perfume by Cacharel with a lovely dreamy quality, Noa was composed by Master Perfumer Harry Fremont in 1998 and is a romantic scent for women. Notes of incense, pepper , coriander,musk and benjoin surround a sophisticated peony flower in full bloom

Ona N.
I got this fragrance on transit at Franfurt airport. It does have a nice fruity floral scent the lasts through the day. Its a fragrance i would re purchase again.
The Curious F.
Thetford, England
Hi there! Today I will be reviewing the Cacharel NOA Eau De Toilette Spray for Women. This was given to me as a gift. I had been looking at this perfume for a while, it has such a unique sweet smell that matches perfectly with my age!

This is quite affordable at a price of £15 for 30 ml considering that the smell lasts a little less longer than a previous review of the CHANEL N°5 Eau De Parfum Spray but the price differences are far from each other. It did not irritate my skin whatsoever and gave me a smell that would last all day long.

Definitely worth buying for a price this good, if your looking for a sweet long-lasting smell.

Bye Lovelies! 🦄
Elene O.
Tbilisi, Tbilisi
It was a birthday present for me from my aunt. The scent is not bad but it's not for every occasion, it's too strong so i used it only when going out at night on special occasions like weddings, etc.
Hanna E.
windsor , ON
Growing up my best friends mom used to wear this and i would always say when i get older this is what i want to smell like.. now that i am a mother myself i still find myself drawn to this purfume.. it is so classy and grown... so beautiful!!!
Lissell A.
ME GUSTÓ L PRODUCTO, CLARO, NO FUE DEL TODO SATISFACTORIO PRO ALGO SIRVIÓ, DEBERÍAN MEJORARLO UN POCO PERO EN LO NORMAL PUES CREO QUE SIRVE Y ESTÁ BUENO
Natasha W.
Smells amazing. Recommend you buy it right now. Such a warm smell. Makes you feel relaxed

Amazon