Cacharel Anais Anais Eau de Toilette uploaded by maria laura d.

BY CACHAREL

Quick view

• Delicate and ultra-feminine
  • Blends sweet rose and voluptuous lily
  • A sensation of pleasure and intrigue

The delicate and ultra-feminine fragrance blends sweet rose, voluptuous lily, creamy amber and powerful sandalwood.

• A trace of frankincense seals the accord
  • A sensation of pleasure and intrigue

Dalila T.
Doral, FL
The best! Really! You wont have anny complains about this parfum. It goes with the wind! It's not expensive! Smell like flowers and sweet at the same time, I'm a repeat user, And i really recommend this if you are a simple person and want to have the attention of others
Alaine W.
My dad gave me a bottle of this for my fourteenth birthday. I still remember it because I have never liked floral perfumes, and this one is suuuuuuper floral. Based on the other things he gave me at the same time, I think he went into a department store and asked a salesperson what a fourteen-year-old girl would like. He picked a bunch of things I hated. He knew nothing about me. He gave them to me late. I mean, scent is a primal thing. I remember all this vividly even though a lot of years have passed. Can't stand this smell!
Rosaly N.
A very rich, pretty scent! I wore this in high school and still love it twenty years later. It has a sort of "white," creamy scent of gardenias mixed with another flower. I only put on a small amount, because a little goes a long way with this particular fragrance (at least on my body), but it lasts all day. I am so glad they are still making this perfume!
Sarah H.
This is a classic perfume that has been around for a long time. The scent is fresh and powdery. Reminds me of a youthful version of Chanel No. 5. I have used this perfume a few times and would recommend to women who look for classic, simple scents. Perfect to spray on after a shower for a fresh scent all day.
Madeleine Q.
esta fragancia me transporta a recuerdos de mi niñez, mi abuela solia usar este perfume y ahora mis tias tambien lo usan tiene un aroma muy rico y dura bastante tiempo no es necesario utilizar mucho producto para oler delicioso todo el dia
IPrincess W.
Wow! I know a lot people don't know about this one. My Mother love this scent and I would buy this one for her and then I started buying it for myself. Very pretty and today there a some fragrances that have this same scent as this one just another name. Classic🌟🌟🌟🌟
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
anai anais es una fragancia con aroma floral muy linda ,yo la regale en un cumpleaños y a la mujer tambiem le encanto ,dijo que era muy lindo su aroma es super recomendable -
Karla H.
Esta fragancia me encanta! Mi mamá siempre la usaba. Es una fragancia suave, dulce y florar. Pero es super rica, se la recomiendo.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Very light floral scent. It's a beautiful scent. Really good for daytime and spring. I really enjoy this scent.
Mari C.
Kissimmee, FL

This fragrance I love my grandmother and I used evokes beautiful memories , it is soft and floral for all ages

Amazon