BY CACHAREL

As Intense and exhilarating as a first kiss, Amor Amor is the fragrance of instant temptation and ultimate seduction. Sensual vanilla and jasmin mingle with sparkling blackcurrant; let the scent wrap around you both.

Instant attraction. instant desire, instant Amor.

Top: Blackcurrant, Orange, Cassia, Grapefruit, Bergamot.

Heart: Apricot, Lily, Jasmine, Rose.

Base: Amber, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Cedar, Musk.

• I have never smelled this fragrance before! What can it b...2 Answers
  • I heard it smells great its really hard to find it where ...3 Answers
  • how does it smells like is it worth it? 4 Answers
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I like this perfume. It definitely has a citrus note to it and some floral notes. It's a strong fragrance but not overpowering. I think it's good for a summer night. If you can't swing the price dollar Tree sells a dupe of it called Pour Ma Belle. Smells exactly the same.
Alyson T.
Argyle, TX
I feel like this is a hidden gem. It’s one of my favorite fragrances & I’ve gotten a lot of compliments whenever I wear it. To me, it’s very similar to Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy but it’s more potent/concentrated & stays on longer (but a little goes a long way). I’ve been able to find it at a pretty good price at TJMaxx or Marshall’s.
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
Received this perfume as a graduation gift from my father and who knew he had good taste? He told me it was time to leave behind the body mists and step into womanhood with perfume! The scent isn't overpowering which is always my fear. I'd say it's more a sweet night scent that is sure to last all night long!
Alexandra S.
Herriman, UT
Absolutely one of my favorite fragrances in the world. A deep, oriental and sweet smell, it is sophisticated yet appropriate for all ages. Perfect for a fall/winter scent. Great lasting power and a fair price too. It was my first designer fragrance, and I bought it when I was 12 years old. I've loved it ever since. I've had this fragrance for years and will buy it for many years to come!
Trisha R.
Willingboro, NJ
Received this as a gift and I constantly get compliments! A very light and fresh floral scent for a younger crowd! Not your average grandma scent. When I finished my bottle I was sad, however shopped at my local TJ Max and found another bottle and was jumping for joh!
Mia H.
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I've been buying it for years, and I receive compliments whenever I wear it. It's become harder to find in retailers, but ive been able to find it online. It smells sweet and woody without being overpowering. I don't think I'll ever stop wearing this perfume.
Ibtissem K.
Santa Clara, CA
My very first perfume. Absolutely charming smell. Had it for the first time a few years back and have been using different other perfumes since then but I always always have one of these Amor Amor on my vanity. Especially that you can get the 30 ml bottle from tj Max or marshals for $16.99 only!
Anna G.
Such a wonderful classic fragrance. It's warm and sweet perfect for fall and winter even spring would be ok . I feel like it would be a little heavy for summertime.
Julia F.
Omg!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume!!!! It smells so Flippin good and I get asked all the time what I am wearing. This stuff lasts throughout the day and two to three spirits is all u need. U don't wanna go overboard you u will smell like a French u know what haha. This stuff comes in different sized bottles and is worth every penny. I have actually found it at Marshall's once and bought both bottles. If u ever come across it BUY IT u won't regret it.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
esta frangacia es muy linda floral dulce tiene aromo flores es muy rica fuerte su aroma pero tampoco tampoco espalaga super sensual es ideal para usar un dia especial o todo el dia me encanta tiene un aroma increible la amo es una de mis favoritas, la botella viene en una linda presentacion .
carla c.
San Salvador
I would like to know if he smells rich or not
Mariana B.
Los Angeles , CA
how does it smells like is it worth it?
Jennifer G.
Columbus, OH
I heard it smells great its really hard to find it where i live ! Any reviews on it ?!
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
I have never smelled this fragrance before! What can it be compared too?
Elizabeth L.
Is this a strong perfume? has anyone tried it

Amazon