Cacharel Amor Amor by  Eau De Toilette Spray 1 oz

Cacharel Amor Amor by Eau De Toilette Spray 1 oz

BY CACHAREL

Amor Amor by the design house of Cacharel was introduced in 2003, This refreshing oriental scent is filled with fruits florals fragrant woods and vanilla which make it perfect for the daytime, see more...

Cacharel Amor Amor by  Eau De Toilette Spray 1 oz
Cacharel Amor Amor by Eau De Toilette Spray 1 oz
Julia F.
Julia F.
Omg!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume!!!! It smells so Flippin good and I get asked all the time what I am wearing. This stuff lasts throughout the day and two to three spirits is all u need. U don't wanna go overboard you u will smell like a French u know what haha. This stuff comes in different sized bottles and is worth every penny. I have actually found it at Marshall's once and bought both bottles. If u ever come across it BUY IT u won't regret it.
Mayze E.
Mayze E.
Sioux City, IA
This perfume is beautiful. Everything about it to the scent and the packaging. Amor Amor is a sparkling, fruity, floral blend that leaves you feeling passionate and impulsive. Its the perfect scent to make someone fall in love with you. Definitely my all time favorite!
Ana C.
Ana C.
A co worker was wearing this one day and I asked her she said it was Amor Amor, I didn't know by who I searched it up and this came up so this must be it. Smells very good that's all I can say.
Martina G.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my childhood perfume it is really good and sweet . It lasts all day and I highly recommend it!
Belen E.
Belen E.
Love the smell! Its so fresh and not very sweety, and it lasts for so long! Perfect for the whole year! The price might seems expensive but its worthy! You wont regret it! At leatss i dooont! Hope you like it!
Nellie N.
Nellie N.
Sweden
I Love the smell! And it is absolutely worth the price.
I tried it for the first time years ago and i still cant get enough. A must have for you who love sweet parfymes.
Daiana B.
Daiana B.
Ganhei de aniversário e apaixonei. Esse perfume é muito bom, uso de dia por ele ser bem suave.