BY CACAFE INC.

Cacafes Coconut Tea in Jar #28526 (Cane Sugar Added) see more...

Charlin F.
I love CA Cafe so much. It’s so easy to make, you literally just add hot water and stir. But what’s better, is the list of healthy ingredients. It’s made from real coconuts which gives four hair and skin such a healthy glow and can even help in weight loss!
B I.
Waldorf, MD
It's an okay instant tea (decrease the serving, increase the water). The newer unsweetened version has significantly less sugar.

This will not be helpful for those trying to lose weight, especially if you're taking multiples of the established serving. 140 calories, 6 fl oz and ~50% of saturated fat DV 🙄. When people talk about the benefits of good oil you'd have to be replacing existing oils in your diet not adding to them. If you're eating a low oil, whole foods diet maybe you'll see some benefits otherwise their claims are BS.
Lita N.
Port Orchard, WA
This doesn't even taste like tea, but I'm not mad. This is so creamy and rich, it almost has the consistency of hot chocolate, obviously without the chocolate. I like that it is dairy free, because that means I don't have to worry about my stomach cramping from me being lactose intolerant. I can't wait to mix this with some hot chocolate and try it out.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
This is some good tea. Absolutely amazing taste of coconut which is so good! Frothy on top like a latte. I received free sample and loved it so much I'm on a hunt for it! Amazon has it! Sprouts has it! You will not be disappointed in this special tea. Looking forward to the health benefits coconut has
5/8 purchased for $17 on Amazon.I'm trying to have a cup a day 8 oz. I would love to see if health benefits work for me. Hoping to clear up my skin, nice nails and hair. Maybe lose weight from the green tea and great benefits of coconut oil. I'll give an update down the road!
Natasha G.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing. The taste is awesome and its the perfect pick me up when I'm trying to stay away from my coffee. Lol I love it.
Natalie R.
Port Angeles, WA
I love this stuff.
It taste so delicious. And I read that it has helped others with weight loss and hair loss.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Has anyone found tea yet?