BY CABOT

As it was early last century, Cabot is still a sleepy little farm town tucked into the rocky soil of Northern Vermont's rolling hills. Located there is the Cabot Creamery, a dairy cooperative dedicated to creating world-class cheddars while supporting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Cabot's vintage cheddars are really good, specifically the white 3 year aged cheddrs. Don't buy the small blocks - get the 1 lb loaf at Costco for a more affordable price per pound. The taste is a little tangy and has a lot of bite. I use this cheese for almost everything and it's probably second only to Tillamook Aged White Cheddar.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Burlington, VT
In my opinion this is the best cheese you can buy! It goes great with wine, chocolate, fresh fruit like grapes and apples, and it's great and a lot of dishes, like pizza, omelettes, and macaroni and cheese. The price is super affordable for such a great tasting product, and you only need a little bit because it's so flavorful.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Arlington, VA
I don't eat a lot of cheese but for this, I will always make an exception. I buy it every time I'm in Vermont and it is SO good. Can be pricey but totally worth it. The flavor is not overpowering but is sharp. I don't like soft cheese and this is very hard, it practically crumbles off the block.
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ
Cabot is my favorite non-fancy brand of cheddar. If I'm having people over and putting together a cheese board, I usually incorporate this cheese along with the other "fancier" gourmet cheese from the specialty cheese shop. It's very sharp, and still creamy. Good quality flavor for the price
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Stuart, FL
My family loves cheese and Cabot brands is one of our favorite go to brands. There are no preservatives or artificial ingredients. The quality of the cheese for the price paid is fantastic. We buy Cabot every week. The Vintage Choice has a bit more depth than some of the less aged cheeses.
Mercedes L.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
I'm a cheese lover, therefore I will say that I'm love this Cabot all variety cheese. I enjoy the cream and subtle taste. Cabot is a healthier choice of cheese. I believe that I have tried most, and can't compare it to others. It not pricey at all. Yes, I recommend it to others.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Cabot cheese is by far the best cheese. My family used to tour the factory on our trips to Vermont, and we'd always stock up on Vintage as well as Private Stock.

Such a smooth, sharp cheddar. Great alone, and makes a wonderfully decadent homemade macaroni and cheese!
Bradley B.
Bradley B.
Saint Johns, FL
It's obvious why Cabot has won taste tests over and over for their widely available cheddar cheeses - because their flavor is great. More complex and with deeper cheddar flavor than bland supermarket cheeses, these are well-made and recommended.
JAMES M.
JAMES M.
Yonkers, NY
Cabot's best cheddar is called "Vintage Choice." Each block of Vintage Choice is hand-selected by Cabot's president. Aged undisturbed for 18 to 24 months, limited edition Vintage Choice is complex, opulent and full of nuances.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
This cheese is great! Eating this is like no other cheese! I've never had anything just like this and since the first time trying this it has become a staple in my kitchen. Cabot has never let me down.