BY CABOT

As it was early last century, Cabot is still a sleepy little farm town tucked into the rocky soil of Northern Vermont's rolling hills. Located there is the Cabot Creamery, a dairy cooperative dedicated to creating world-class cheddars while supporting... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
This cheese is so yummy yummy yummy! My husband and I eat this with pretzels and we usually share a plate between us while watching TV. It has happened more than once, that we end up fighting over the last piece and then cut more. It has amazing flavor and is the perfect texture. I HATE sharp cheeses that are not really sharp, but this fits the bill without being too sharp to eat. Don't get the small sizes, opt for a bigger one, because you will eat it all up!!
Amanda T.
Arlington, VA
I don't eat a lot of cheese but for this, I will always make an exception. I buy it every time I'm in Vermont and it is SO good. Can be pricey but totally worth it. The flavor is not overpowering but is sharp. I don't like soft cheese and this is very hard, it practically crumbles off the block.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
This cheese is great! Eating this is like no other cheese! I've never had anything just like this and since the first time trying this it has become a staple in my kitchen. Cabot has never let me down.
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
We keep some of this cheddar in the house at all times. We enjoy a chuck of it with a glass of wine. We often freeze part of it for later use to keep the flavor fresh. We always return to this particular package.
Diane D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Cabot Vintage Choice Cheddar is always a crowd pleaser it  never disappoints! Once you have had a taste of the best, you won't settle for the rest. Worth the price.  Tastes delicious, a classic high quality cheese to always have on hand whether entertaining guests or yourself!
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Cabot cheese is my favorite kind of cheese for slicing love to bring this to parties with vegetables and crackers I am a repeat customer and I always recommend Cabot cheese. 🧀
Elizabeth G.
Denver, CO
Cabot, you are the best cheddar and you know it! All of their flavors are amazing but the aged ones are like slices of heaven for a cheese lover like me. Cabot's products are superior and worth every penny. Go to the factory in Vermont. You won't regret it
Yanna J.
Monterey
This is my go to cheese. It's pretty sharp, with some small bits of parmesian in there. It adds to the flavour of cheddar, giving it a bit of sweetness. If you're a cheese person, you would appreciate the depth of flavour in this cheese. It's great for cheese plates or for just putting on crackers, for hosting.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Fabulous cheese but very small pieces. It is much better to buy it from Costco. Long shelf life You tend to expect the best from Cabot. This was excellent!! I hid a chunk for myself! Delicious cheese, great shipping. A++++++++
Lauren R.
KELSEYVILLE, CA
This is a next level cheese. It has a smooth palate, nutty almost oaky flavor and crisp yet creamy texture like there are crystals of flavor that melt on your tongue with every bite. This cheese changed my life!!