BY CABOT #6 in Cottage Cheese

Cabot™ Vermont Style® Cottage Cheese Fortified with Vitamin D.
Since 1919.
Owned by our Farm Families in New York & New England.
No artificial growth hormone*.
4% milkfat minimum. see more...

Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Love love love cottage cheese especially when I'm on a diet it is very filling makes you feel like you've eaten a well balanced meal recommend trying this product
Donald K.
Elizabeth
Fresh and Creamy will buy only a few select brands as I dont like dry tough curds and this is both creamy in texture as in Flavor and its a Nourishing food as well :)
Kayla C.
Ipswich, MA
Love cottage cheese, especially by Cabot. It has the best flavor and consistency out of all other brands, in my opinion. Not a huge fan of the new branding , though.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
By far the best cottage cheese available. Don't be afraid that it's not "light" or "fat-free" since the fat in this is a healthy fat! Just eat it in moderation. It's a great treat with fruit mixed in for dessert or even for breakfast. The curds are large enough that you know it's cottage cheese.
Teah S.
I love cottage cheese and Cabot packs a ton of protein and a nice consistency. I buy this at Shoprite or Walmart typically. Its a good value--I think it's typically $3. It is a pretty good cottage cheese that I trust because it tastes good and lasts a decent amount o time.
Lady R.
I wanted to like this, because Cabot is such high quality and they are a coop instead of a big company, but it is filled with stabilizers. other brands just have milk and salt, but this has several stabilizers, and you can taste them.
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
I am a cottage cheese nut. Cabot is a great tasting choice for a protein snack to keep me going all afternoon. Cut up some fresh herbs for extra flavor. It's smooth and creamy. Very flavorful. Doesn't get watery after opening.
Susan M.
Bainbridge, NY
So creamy, so chunky, so delicious! I use this to cook a lot of my dishes that call for mozzarella or ricotta cheese. I am on a strict diet and this is a healthy alternative. Best quality. Always fresh. Never a disappointment!
Jocelyn D.
Londonderry, NH
We only buy Cabot in this house when it comes to cheese and butter and their cottage cheese does not disappoint. It doesn't get that nasty, watery junk like other brands does and has a great flavor to it. I use it my lasagna instead of ricotta for a nice, rice texture. Great mixed with fruits as well, for a little added sweetness. big fan!
Janey M.
Cape Neddick, ME
Cabot makes my favorite cottage cheese. I trust the quality, flavor and consistency of Cabot products and they price about the same as any other brand. I recommend this for eating with snacks and meals or also use it in a lot of my cooking.