BY CABOT

Cabot® Vermont French Onion Sour Cream Dip. see more...

Nicole L.
Norwalk, CT
This is a great dip to have when you're doing low carb diets especially during sport seasons where you want to be snacking on something. Unfortunately, I have some problems trying to find this in store but it's worth the hunt!
Nicole M.
Family favorite right here and let me tell you can't beat it for the price which is a good thing seeing how my family can eat a tub in one day lol probably not the most healthiest thing in the world but hey you only live once so it's definitely a monthly thing in my house hold
Janeen P.
Rochester, NH
I love this dip! Very delicious but a little pricey so I usually like to just buy store brand sour cream and onion soup mix and mix up my own, tastes just about the same and is cheaper!!! I'm mostly satisfied with this dip other than it being a little more on the pricey side.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I love the onion flavor of this dip. It comes through really strong and is a great thick, creamy dip. I am highly satisfied with the flavor. I bought it at my local market basket and love to eat it with fritos! I would definitely buy it again over competitors french onion dips.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I love love love all Cabot products. I absolutely love supporting small and local businesses. I especially love the French Onion dip paired with Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Chips. My favorite combo for parties of just after a hard day!!
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
French Onion dip is my favorite type of dip and cabot makes one of the creamiest and most delicious that I have been able to enjoy. It goes well on Triscuits and on chips if you're feeling a bit less healthy. I always have some in my refrigerator.
Jordan R.
Bristol, vermont
I love this dip! You can pair it with anything! Great flavor and not too expensive, you can get it at most grocery stores and gas stations. Good value
Amanda W.
worcester
amazing French onion dip my favorite dio to have with my chips. All these reviews are making me hungry great products
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
I have a slight obsession with this dip! I love the flavor the textute and how smooth it is. Definitely my go to dip.
Michelle B.
Peabody
My all time favorite dip. I've tried others but I always end up back at this one. It's great