BY CABOT

Brandi H.
Brunswick, Me
I love the Cabot pepper jack. A nice little kick. The fact that's it's reduced fat doesn't affect the flavor.
Christina W.
Wauregan, CT
Lactose free. Thats all I got to say. As a mom whos kid cant have lactise this cheese brand is a life saver.
kia h.
Copiague, NY
I put this on ecerything form sandwiches to burgers to mac and cheese! Its really great and worth the money
Jen E.
Mount Carmel, PA
Good quality and taste for being reduced fat. Helps me stay on track with diet without feeling deprived.
isabel a.
Bell, CA
I love this cheese I put this in everteverything i eat, I also tell my friends about this they love it
Lizzy M.
Bedminster, NJ
Half the fat? Count me in! Great on salads and sandwiches. Especially omellets! All flavor are fabulous
Aili R.
Love pairing this delicious cheese with savory crackers or even apples! The flavor is excellent!
Alexis I.
Pepper jack is my go to cheese! Love the kick it has. This brand is great quality and price
Melissa M.
Ashland, MA
Love this for a low fat low cal treat! Taste great and melts just like the regular product.

Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
I am not a big fan of the reduced fat variety. Full fat tastes better and is better for you