BY CABOT

Autumn B.
Hamilton, OH
The best cheese! Soft and creamy. Always a party hit. My family loves when I make cheese dishes and my secret is this brand!
Aprila S.
Hollywood, FL
It's a delicious snack for on the go plus for appetizers as well. They make such a great product and really stand behind it.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I love this for making my baked, bacon mac and cheese! Its so delicious, ans melts so well! Great for just snacking on too!
Jamie L.
Love this cabot pepper jack cheese. The fact that its reduced fat makes it even better and more guilt free. Tastes great.
Rebecca D.
You can’t even tell it’s reduced fat! I like to mix it half and half with regular fat cheese for a macaroni and cheese!
Kelly H.
Aurora, ME
I love using this cheese for when I make jalapeño wrapped bacon: it's a good flavor and you can use as much as you want
Hannah S.
South Burlington, VT
I love the kick that the pepper gives to the cheese, I like it with roast beef and on nacho chips. Or just by itself
Irene F.
Salem, MA
I absolutely love this. I eat it with crackers I use it for grilled cheese and I also use it in my mac and cheese too
Kate T.
Parkville, MD
Cabot cheese has always been a family favorite growing up! Always very rich and delicious compared to similar brands.
Carina S.
I use this to make grilled cheese sandwiches instead of using regular American. The spicier cheese is always a hit.