BY CABOT

Kelly H.
Aurora, ME
I love using this cheese for when I make jalapeño wrapped bacon: it's a good flavor and you can use as much as you want
Rebecca D.
You can’t even tell it’s reduced fat! I like to mix it half and half with regular fat cheese for a macaroni and cheese!
Irene F.
Salem, MA
I absolutely love this. I eat it with crackers I use it for grilled cheese and I also use it in my mac and cheese too
Hannah S.
South Burlington, VT
I love the kick that the pepper gives to the cheese, I like it with roast beef and on nacho chips. Or just by itself
Kate T.
Parkville, MD
Cabot cheese has always been a family favorite growing up! Always very rich and delicious compared to similar brands.
Carina S.
I use this to make grilled cheese sandwiches instead of using regular American. The spicier cheese is always a hit.
Mikeyia R.
Riverhead, NY
Cabot vermkt premium natural cheese is the best cheese ever with the reduced fat and pepper jack is just amazing
Ethel F.
The peppers mixed with the cheese is awesome. I love having this cheese in my salad or as a snack with crackers.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Always buy Cabot cheese especially at publix when on sale. Great price for a great cheese all flavors are good
Brandi H.
Brunswick, Me
I love the Cabot pepper jack. A nice little kick. The fact that's it's reduced fat doesn't affect the flavor.