BY CABOT

Briana C.
Great little on the go cheese snacks. Nutritious and delicious. Great source of protein for a mid day pick-me-up. I love grabbing these at sheetz when time is crunched. I recommend trying them.
Tanya S.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This cheese is awesome! A strong, distinguished flavor that you would expect in specialty stores. I was shocked at the low price for such a great cheese and that it is sold at WalMart!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Probably my favorite from Cabot- all the flavor and less calories! I’ve put it into nachos , grilled cheese, etc. it taste so good just on crackers.. try it!!
Jeanette F.
Media, PA
These low-fat cheeses taste really good. I don't feel like I'm giving up an of the flavor of regular cheese. The price and variety are great!
Annika O.
Flushing, NY
i love cheese all types i have been eating cabot for years it is my go to brand of cheese and it is healthy i buy it at my local store
Linda K.
Kaukauna, WI
It is hard to find reduced fat cheese that has a great flavor. This one tastes like real cheese. I shred half & freeze for casseroles.
Lisa G.
You'd never know this was reduced fat. delicious and great consistency. You child mix with other cheeses and never know it's low fat
Austin R.
Chateaugay
I absolutely LOVE peperjack cheese i make a b line in the store to go buy this stuff definitely one of my favorite types of cheese
Aprila S.
Hollywood, FL
It's a delicious snack for on the go plus for appetizers as well. They make such a great product and really stand behind it.
Marci P.
I pretty much like all Cabot cheeses. Their flavor and texture is superior to others. Even the reduced fat ones are awesome.