BY CABOT

Brooke V.
Turner, ME
The is my favorite Cabot cheese! I love pepper jack cheese, especially with crackers and pepperoni. When it comes to sharp cheese I always buy Cabot because it is the best flavor. I enjoy all of the different types of cheese that this brand has to offer.
Destiny S.
This cheese is amazing! You would never know that it is 50% reduced fat cheese. It taste just like regular 100% fat cheese. This cheese goes amazing with crackers and wine and is perfect for an adult everyday snack. Very inexpensive and great!
Jessicaa E.
I absolutely love pepper jack cheese !!! I literally put it on everything. I don't think there is a difference in quality or taste between this brand or any other brand. To me, cheese is cheese.
Dia S.
Philadelphia , PA
Pepperoni cheese platters are so each to make when you have guests! This cheese is usually the one I buy because it is cheap but different flavors and very good! I would recommend others to try it!!!!
Madeline K.
Davenport, FL
I love to shred this cheese and use it for nachos or even to add a kick to a mac and cheese blend. The low fat option is great because it makes super indulgent cheesy dishes a little less bad for you.
Michele S.
Canton, MA
Heavenly creamy yummy cheese. Cabot is the only cheese I buy! I grew up in Vermont and am proud to say that this is where the cheese is from. I love that they have all different varieties. I just recently made a grilled cheese with this and it was the boom!
Audrey K.
Herndon, VA
My grandma has been using Cabot cheese as long as I can remember. It is the only brand I have ever enjoyed eating as a low fat option. The low fat versions actually still have flavor.
Noelle S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pepper jack cheese is my favorite cheese on the market. I love the spices with the creaminess of the cheese. Cabot makes the best pepper jack that I have seen in the super market. And it's almost always on sale!
Hannah H.
I am a huge fan of pepper jack cheese. Cabot knows who to mix in the spicy heat yet still make a creamy cheese. It has a burst of flavor and pairs well with any cracker. It does not melt that well but still makes a killer grilled cheese.
Briana C.
Great little on the go cheese snacks. Nutritious and delicious. Great source of protein for a mid day pick-me-up. I love grabbing these at sheetz when time is crunched. I recommend trying them.