BY CABOT

Dawn T.
Palm Harbor
Cabot cheeses make me so happy! I recently discovered they are essentially lactose free so my fridge is always stocked with this stuff now. I buy these regularly on sale and off. This flavor is great because it's reduced fat and still tastes amazing. I would recommend to all of my friends
Angelle S.
Foley, AL
This is the only type of cheese my mom will buy and I understand why! It is delicious! We have been using this product for a while now! Not just because it’s good, but because their ingredients are good as well!
Morgan W.
I like this cheese. It does have a more spicy flavor than other pepper jack cheeses I've purchased. I tend to only buy thus when we are having people over and slice it to include in a meat and cheese tray.
Ashley A.
Orlando, FL
In my opinion Cabot is the best block cheese brand there is. I am a HUGE fan of crackers and cheese for a snack and my husband is too. He LOVES spicy cheese's so I buy alot of pepper jack cheese. I prefer Monterey Jack. (Cabot brand of course) but to my hubby this particular flavor of cheese is the best. I buy alot of this product so I obviously recommend it. 😉
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Liza S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love Cabot cheese because they do not use animal rennet and it tastes great. I like the flavor of this cheese but because of it is reduced fat the texture is a bit different.
Taylor T.
Birmingham, MI
I like that these are on the go and easy to pack for a lunch or snack. You pay a little extra for the convenience, but they're worth it I think. They're good for some protein and they have some flavor from the hot peppers which is a huge bonus for me.
Vinny P.
Agawam, MA
This cheese is my go to for a cheese platter to eat with crackers at any dinner party or get together. There is the perfect amount of spice and its a great source of calcium in any diet. This cheese tastes great with any cracker and I will continue to buy this in the future.
Dhivya K.
I tried this recently- and i was pleasantly surprised. It has a nice sharp flavor but at the same time it is not too spicy. definitely recommend. only thing is i wish the packaging were easier to work it. it can dry out in the fridge.
Joy A.
Syracuse, NY
I wanted to buy this hoping to make reduced fat mac and cheese. But this was a fail for me. The texture is rubbery, the jalapeno is weak and the taste land. Grating it to melt makes this strange oily substance seep out...ts too expensive and I wont but it again