BY CABOT

Morgan W.
I like this cheese. It does have a more spicy flavor than other pepper jack cheeses I've purchased. I tend to only buy thus when we are having people over and slice it to include in a meat and cheese tray.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Ashley A.
Orlando, FL
In my opinion Cabot is the best block cheese brand there is. I am a HUGE fan of crackers and cheese for a snack and my husband is too. He LOVES spicy cheese's so I buy alot of pepper jack cheese. I prefer Monterey Jack. (Cabot brand of course) but to my hubby this particular flavor of cheese is the best. I buy alot of this product so I obviously recommend it. 😉
Michele S.
Canton, MA
Heavenly creamy yummy cheese. Cabot is the only cheese I buy! I grew up in Vermont and am proud to say that this is where the cheese is from. I love that they have all different varieties. I just recently made a grilled cheese with this and it was the boom!
Liza S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love Cabot cheese because they do not use animal rennet and it tastes great. I like the flavor of this cheese but because of it is reduced fat the texture is a bit different.
Nakita G.
I am from vt so I love buying this cheese. It is so good and the proper jack has a little kick which is great. I love to use this in homemade Mac and cheese for added flavor.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
I like that these are on the go and easy to pack for a lunch or snack. You pay a little extra for the convenience, but they're worth it I think. They're good for some protein and they have some flavor from the hot peppers which is a huge bonus for me.
Vinny P.
Agawam, MA
This cheese is my go to for a cheese platter to eat with crackers at any dinner party or get together. There is the perfect amount of spice and its a great source of calcium in any diet. This cheese tastes great with any cracker and I will continue to buy this in the future.
Dhivya K.
I tried this recently- and i was pleasantly surprised. It has a nice sharp flavor but at the same time it is not too spicy. definitely recommend. only thing is i wish the packaging were easier to work it. it can dry out in the fridge.
Joy A.
Syracuse, NY
I wanted to buy this hoping to make reduced fat mac and cheese. But this was a fail for me. The texture is rubbery, the jalapeno is weak and the taste land. Grating it to melt makes this strange oily substance seep out...ts too expensive and I wont but it again