BY CABOT

Swetha V.
new york
as vegetarian it can be hard for me to get in my daily protein but this cheese from cabot really does help with that. One ounce has 60 calories and 9 grams of protein and 1.5 grams of fat. I am a cheese enthusiast and being able to essentially eat as much of this as i want while still being able to reach my fitness goals has made sticking a healthy life style so much easier than it has been in the past for me. This is best used in dishes where the cheese is the "star of the show" like quesadillas and mac and cheese since the flavor is a little less robust than a full fat cheese. if you want to mix this in to red sauce pasta you might as well just skip it since you probably wont taste it anyways....unless like me, you too welcome the added protein.
Alexis V.
Bethlehem, PA
Don't eat this right off the block! It has a bit of a weird texture, but the flavor is good. I use it for melting on pizza or on top of chili or eggs. (I just grate a bit with a hand grater; it also crumbles easily if you're lazy.) Eat it when it has just melted, though -- otherwise it turns a little plasticky. Worth it for a weight watcher like me, though!
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
This has great flavor! I found it at the local store and this type of cheese is all we buy now. They have great variety and it is not bland at all in flavor. It does well in most casseroles and putting a little on a baked potato makes you feel like you are in heaven. Highly recommended for the cheese connoisseur.
Ken R.
Fairfield, CT
Tastes great and is better for you than regular cheese. You can't even tell that it's a reduced fat. I prefer this cheese because I'm always watching my calorie intake, and a reduced fat cheese helps me stay healthier without giving up the taste.
Elizabeth T.
Lexington, KY
The only reduced fat cheese that has any flavor! I already loved Cabot and thought I should give this one a try. Delicious! I believe I found mine at Kroger or Walmart. Tastes like the real thing.
This is the best diet friendly cheese. The flavor is so nice and sharp and it's 75% reduced fat!! I purchase all the time and grate it for use in my favorite recipes. The price is excellent for the quality you receive.
Amber R.
West Allis, WI
You'd think that a cheese with such a highly reduced fat would be gross, but this is completely palpable. It's got that funky "we stole the fat" texture to it, but I won't give it anything less than 5 stars because if you're eating lowfat cheese, it's expected to be weird textured. The flavor is what I find so great. It's surprising to have that much of a punch with the cheese being so processed ... I recommend this for anyone bent on eating reduced fat diary.
Katie S.
Charlottesville, VA
My daughter loves home-made macaroni and cheese. This affordable brand of sharp cheddar is super flavorful even though it's 75% reduced fat! No other brand tastes as good
Jennifer G.
We would give all of Cabot products a 10 star review! Very affordable and so delicious. Every flavor of cheese is on our list. We visited them when we were in Vermont, great operation! So glad we can get it locally.
Hannah P.
If you're going to eat cheese, you might as well eat the full-fat kind. I tried this out a few times since I initially assumed it'd be healthier, but it's not worth the compromise in taste. After all, cheese is meant to be enjoyed, so you might as well enjoy the salty, nutty flavor of some good ol' high-fat cheese.