Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese

by Cabot

#1 in Cheese

Is this really strong?
Where can I purchase this?
I’ve never tried this cheese, but I love a sharp cheddar 👀
Start your review of Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
Cabot cheddar cheese is my go to for cheese and crackers. Tastes great, standard cheddar cheese. Also great to slice and put in sandwiches .
2 years agoGilbertville, MA
Great packaging. Great taste. The only thing that would be better is if I didn’t have to cut it myself. Oh and if someone could feed it to me
2 years ago
I love couches in my grilled cheese and especially the extra sharp this stuff is so good I would totally recommend it for any cheese lovers
2 years agoBoston, MA
The best cheese I have ever had. The flavor is tart and layered, it goes well with everything. I can’t live without this cheese in my life.
3 months agoKnoxville, TN
Cabot cheeses are my go to cheese brand.  I am never disappointed when I buy the Cabot brand and the sharp cheddar is no different.
6 months agoLisbon, ME
This is my favorite cheese to put in a pasta salad or just to eat with crackers and pepperoni.  Been my favorite since I was young.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love love love love this cheese brand. I can’t state that enough. I can always recommend this brand and it always meets my expectations
a year agoSt Augustine, FL
Sometimes you just need a hunk of sharp cheddar to get through the afternoon. And this really is seriously sharp cheddar. I'm a huge fan.
a year agoRochester, NH
This is, hands down, my favorite cheese. I eat it alone, with crackers, chips, or in a baked macaroni and cheese. 5stars, 10/10, the best
2 years ago
I love Cabot products because they are lactose free and they still taste amazing. It's nice to not worry about how my stomach will react.