BY CABOT #38 in Cheese

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Great for making grilled cheese with or home made mac and cheese" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
Lisbenid M.
Orlando, FL
Yo amo este queso porque es libre de lactosa entonces me cae perfectamente bien, lo malo de este queso es que se acaba muy rápido y el precio es un poco alto!
Tara P.
Fulton, NY
So sharp, love an extra sharp cheddar cheese but Cabot brand is just so good! It has that smoothness and sharpness that everyone looks for in a sharp cheddar.
Eric N.
Harrisburg, PA
A wonderful snack with some crackers. I usually have some various flavors set out as a cheese try while entertaining guests. Goes great with a dry red wine!
Maya R.
By far one of my favorite cheeses! It is packed with strong flavors and not too hard but not to soft. The taste with the texture makes it the perfect choice!
Kaleigh N.
Barton
This is our favorite (and not because we grew up down the road from the factory). Nice and smooth. Perfect for a cheese and cracker platter or to just eat!
Larissa A.
I love Cabot brand cheeses, and this one is no exception. It is VERY sharp as the name suggests. Goes really well with apples or grapes for a quick snack.
Elizabeth S.
FULTON, MD
I love this cheese! It doesn't hurt that it's from my home state. It's creamy and has a great sharp cheddar flavor. It's especially good in grilled cheese.
Tash C.
Cabot extra sharp cheese is one of 5 cheeses I use for my baked mac & cheese recipe. This cheese never disappoints. Great taste, aged well, not too pricey.
Margarita G.
I could eat the entire block! It's so good. I love melting it on bruschetta or into some pasta it also tastes good on crackers or with apples and grapes
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I like cutting some thin (or not so thin, hehe) slices and poppin' them onto a saltine cracker or pretzel thin type product. The flavor is amaaazing!
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?