Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
- "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
- "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
- "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
- "Cabot has so many different kinds that are all delicious. " in 1 review
This extra sharp cheese is my family's favorite. We use it on our eggs every single morning! The sharpness is always fresh and delicious!!
Cabot is one of my favorite cheese brands. ALl of their cheese are great and this one is no exception. I use it in tacos and baked pastas.
Cabot cheese is delicious and extra sharp cheddar is my favorite! It is white because it doesn't have the fake coloring most cheeses have.
Very sharp, just how I like it. Great flavor, and smooth texture. Generally a little on the pricey side, but definitely worth it in value.
My favorite cheese of all time. I love how rich and sharp it is! I love pairing it with dried cranberries for a quick and delicious snack.
A really great tasting cheese. Very sharpe taste without a after taste. Great for making grilled cheese with or home made mac and cheese
All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite! It really is extra sharp and so delicious!
My sister in law lives in Nee Hampshire and sends us a huge block of Cabot every year for Christmas. It's our favorite cheddar cheese.
Absolutely in love with this cheese! The taste is very strong and delicious. Cabot always does a great job producing their cheeses.
This is my dad's favorite cheese. We don't see it in the stores as often anymore but when I do see it, i make sure I buy him some.
Q & A