BY CABOT #37 in Cheese

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Great for making grilled cheese with or home made mac and cheese" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
This is the best sharp cheddar out there. It makes amazing mac and cheese, grilled cheese, it's great on sandwiches or as a snack! I really love it with apple pie.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this cheese. I actually just picked more up yesterday so that I can make a cheese tray for our family Christmas. Really great flavor! I could find cheaper brands but I make sure to find coupons.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is one of my favorite cheeses!! It's awesome on it's own, but I love pairing it with different crackers. It's definitely sharp, and it's really good quality for the price!
Liz M.
El Cajon, CA
Cheese, cheese, everyone loves cheese! This is a sharp cheddar with a nice sharp taste. The taste might throw some off but I loved it. The price is a little steep for me but it is a nice treat!
Alessandra c.
wethersfield
I don’t love this but i often buy it for guests or to have on hand for unexpected visitors because it really is a crowd pleaser.
Danielle W.
Delicious! Great for get togethers or a little snack. Great flavor pairs perfect with a glass of wine!
Lisbenid M.
Orlando, FL
Yo amo este queso porque es libre de lactosa entonces me cae perfectamente bien, lo malo de este queso es que se acaba muy rápido y el precio es un poco alto!
Tara P.
Fulton, NY
So sharp, love an extra sharp cheddar cheese but Cabot brand is just so good! It has that smoothness and sharpness that everyone looks for in a sharp cheddar.
Maya R.
By far one of my favorite cheeses! It is packed with strong flavors and not too hard but not to soft. The taste with the texture makes it the perfect choice!
Eric N.
Harrisburg, PA
A wonderful snack with some crackers. I usually have some various flavors set out as a cheese try while entertaining guests. Goes great with a dry red wine!
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?