BY CABOT #36 in Cheese

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Great for making grilled cheese with or home made mac and cheese" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
Mel T.
We buy this at Costco. It's sooooooo good! I like it on its own as a high-fat, high-protein snack. We also use it to cook and bake with. It melts well over casseroles and in scrambled eggs, and also does well shredded into biscuit dough and baked.
Leah F.
My heart belongs to cheese! hahahaha but in all seriousness I really do like cheese, especially cheddar - my favorite from cabot is the Seriously Sharp but this one is great as well. Great on crackers, it melts really well and gives a great flavor to my mac and cheese.
Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
This is my favorite cheese! I didn't learn about Cabot cheese till I lived in New York & discovered this chees. It's so good with everything. it pairs well with salami and as a snack my favorite thing is just slicing or curing it and dipping it in some sriracha
Marci L.
Charlottesville, VA
We are picky and look only for this sharp cheddar. Probably because we were lucky enough to visit Cabot in Vermont and learned that those other orange cheeses are dyed - yuk! And why eat cheese if it isn't the real thing, and sharp with an awesome kick to let you know you are eating some cheese!!
Hayli Z.
I love Cabot Cheese. None of their cheeses contain animal rennet, which is great being a vegetarian. I went to their factory in Vermont and they gave tons of samples of cheeses. I like tho shred this up if I'm making macaroni and cheese cups.
Abigail H.
Winchendon, MA
This is my favorite cheese! Excellent to use for cheese and crackers, although I will say that it does not cook well due to its sharpness. Reasonably priced, and delicious.
Susan L.
Bluffton, SC
Wonderful cheese. I love the taste and has a nice sharp bite. I use this cheese shredded in recipes or sliced up for parties with crackers. Makes a nice grilled cheese sandwich as well. I will continue to buy this product and recommend it as well.
Valentina F.
Waimanalo, HI
I love this cheese! I buy it all the time from Castco. It always in my fridge ;) Sharp and creamy. And the most important it vegetarian-friendly, not made with rennet!!! I use it in pizza, pasta, salad, tost! its my to go cheese Yey!
Ellie B.
My favorite cheese for years! If you're a fan of white cheddar I recommend this; it has a wonderful sharp flavor. Excellent on crackers or for a twist on a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, or just cut off slices and enjoy on its own.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
This cheese is pretty tasty it's a bit creamy but firm with a nice sharp taste I personally prefer the white cheddar over the orange cheddar. Very nice cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches and pasta.
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?