BY CABOT #48 in Cheese

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Cabot has so many different kinds that are all delicious. " in 1 review
Abigail H.
Winchendon, MA
This is my favorite cheese! Excellent to use for cheese and crackers, although I will say that it does not cook well due to its sharpness. Reasonably priced, and delicious.
Susan L.
Bluffton, SC
Wonderful cheese. I love the taste and has a nice sharp bite. I use this cheese shredded in recipes or sliced up for parties with crackers. Makes a nice grilled cheese sandwich as well. I will continue to buy this product and recommend it as well.
Ellie B.
Christiansbrg, VA
My favorite cheese for years! If you're a fan of white cheddar I recommend this; it has a wonderful sharp flavor. Excellent on crackers or for a twist on a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, or just cut off slices and enjoy on its own.
Valentina F.
Waimanalo, HI
I love this cheese! I buy it all the time from Castco. It always in my fridge ;) Sharp and creamy. And the most important it vegetarian-friendly, not made with rennet!!! I use it in pizza, pasta, salad, tost! its my to go cheese Yey!
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
This cheese is pretty tasty it's a bit creamy but firm with a nice sharp taste I personally prefer the white cheddar over the orange cheddar. Very nice cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches and pasta.
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
This is the best sharp cheddar out there. It makes amazing mac and cheese, grilled cheese, it's great on sandwiches or as a snack! I really love it with apple pie.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this cheese. I actually just picked more up yesterday so that I can make a cheese tray for our family Christmas. Really great flavor! I could find cheaper brands but I make sure to find coupons.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is one of my favorite cheeses!! It's awesome on it's own, but I love pairing it with different crackers. It's definitely sharp, and it's really good quality for the price!
Liz M.
El Cajon, CA
Cheese, cheese, everyone loves cheese! This is a sharp cheddar with a nice sharp taste. The taste might throw some off but I loved it. The price is a little steep for me but it is a nice treat!
Lisbenid M.
Orlando, FL
Yo amo este queso porque es libre de lactosa entonces me cae perfectamente bien, lo malo de este queso es que se acaba muy rápido y el precio es un poco alto!
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?