BY CABOT #37 in Cheese

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Great for making grilled cheese with or home made mac and cheese" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
Katlyn B.
Millinocket
Love this cheese great to shred and put over ur mac or spaghetti dinner or just for cheese and crackers very affordable buy it at my local grocery stores repeated consumer I recommend to everyone
Tiffany H.
Sunset, LA
When it's good it's great. It's a 50/50 chance that I will end up with a block that isn't that good. There's not Rhyme or Reason and I can't tell before I buy it if it's gonna be good or bad. It's always inconsistent
Lyssa M.
Alexandria
I grew up eating this cheese with my Nana and still buy it today. It's always a great price and goes on sale often so you get a lot for your money. It's comparable to pricier brands and always tastes great.
Taylor G.
This block of cheese is a staple in our household! We use it on anything and everything! The extra sharp gives a great bite to the cheese! It melts really well and taste amazing!
Emma D.
I am lactose intolerant and this cheese never bothers my stomach. It has a great tast and goes really well with frackers or apples. I really enjoy eating it and so do most people i know.
Mary B.
Carlisle, PA
I freaking loveee extra sharp cheddar cheese. This brands is sooo good and sharp a lot f time when they say it’s sharp it’s really not. The price isn’t bad either
Amanda Lyn H.
Nashua, NH
We use Cabot in every cheese needed recipe! As someone who is lactose intolerant, I missed eating mac and cheese and other delicious cheesy foods. When we found out Cabot was naturally lactose free we were so thrilled and now buy it every week for dishes, or for just snacking on! My husband can't tell the difference between the cabot and the cheeses with lactose in them, so that's also a win!
Kate M.
I love love love this cheese! It has a great taste and worth the price. The price isn't too bad, but it's a little more than the store brands. I love to eat this on snyders square pretzels (same concept as cheese and crackers - but with pretzels). It's a great snack and I love the combination of the sharp cheddar and salt from the pretzels! Yum!
Carly A.
Baker City, OR
OBSESSED. I moved from the east coast to the west coast and was sorely disappointed by my extra sharp cheddar options. It's been the one big thing missing in my life. Last time my parents came to visit they took a carry on that was exclusively for Cabbott cheddar and this was included. Even the TSA agent commented that this cheese was the bomb. The only downside is that I ate it all and now have none left.
Abigail T.
This has been my favorite cheese since I was a child, and it is what I use to compare all other cheeses. If you love truly sharp cheddar cheese at a great price, then this is the cheese for you! It's the perfect affordable cheddar cheese--the true golden standard.
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?