Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Tracey C.

BY CABOT

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Great for making grilled cheese with or home made mac and cheese" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
Theresa S.
Calera
This cheese is really delicious. I am following a keto and paleo diet combo and natural low carb cheese is allowed! This I'd one of the best and most affordable cheese brands for paleo dieters!!
Corinne J.
Waterville , NY
I buy this for my homemade macaroni and cheese best brand and flavor I could ask for for my meal. Definitely buy it at least once a week and will always buy it no complaints what so ever
Laura S.
Cambridge, MA
A solid sharp cheddar cheese. I bought this all the time when I lived in Vermont. It is a great addition to a homemade mac and cheese, but also great on its own or with crackers.
Natalie O.
Staten Island, NY
Hands down my favorite cheese brand. I eat cheese like it's going out of style. Not kidding- I'll munch on a brick of it. Their sharp cheddar and pepper jack are my favorites.
Grace P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Cabot cheese is the best cheese out there. They come in all levels of sharpness but if you’re really craving that mouth watering melt in your mouth veryyyy sharp, this is your go to.
Tracey C.
In a word... Delicious! Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese are my favorite cheddars. They are naturally aged to produce a wonderfully distinctive flavor and texture that is terrific on grilled cheese sandwiches, in salads, on burgers, topping chilli... On most anything, really.
Bottom line: I can't get enough of this cheddary stuff!
Hannah M.
Mankato
THE BEST CHEDDAR EVER! It is a sharp white, without extra orange dyes. The flavor is complex in its more than just a sharp cheddar, but also buttery and sweet. A little goes a long way, so cost per use makes it more affordable if you need to use less (not that it lasts very long in my household 😏). It’s delicious on almost anything you can imagine: crackers, sandwiches, burritos, nachos, burgers, mac & cheese; the possibilities are endless!
Jamie R.
I prefer to buy white cheddar because I feel like there’s no dye in it. I have no idea if that’s true or not but it makes me feel better so it’s the truth of my cheesy life. Cabot is one of the only brands (affordable) that has it and it’s YUMMY. I crave it from time to time and am devastated when the stores are sold out
Brianna B.
Dacula
Mya favorite cheese. I like really strong and pungent flavors from cheese and this definitely delivers! It’s also very good melted in different things such as eggs, grits, grilled cheese, and homemade Mac and cheese. When it cooks it doesn’t lose any of its flavor which happens often with other cheese brands.
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
If I'm buying cheddar cheese, I'm buy Cabot every time. Cabot is consistent in quality while still remaining gourmet; when you buy these more expensive cheeses at markets or local grocery stores, I never know if I'm going to like it or not. This is one bang for your buck!
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?