BY CABOT #48 in Cheese

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Cabot has so many different kinds that are all delicious. " in 1 review
Tiffany H.
Sunset, LA
When it's good it's great. It's a 50/50 chance that I will end up with a block that isn't that good. There's not Rhyme or Reason and I can't tell before I buy it if it's gonna be good or bad. It's always inconsistent
Emma D.
I am lactose intolerant and this cheese never bothers my stomach. It has a great tast and goes really well with frackers or apples. I really enjoy eating it and so do most people i know.
Amanda Lyn H.
Nashua, NH
We use Cabot in every cheese needed recipe! As someone who is lactose intolerant, I missed eating mac and cheese and other delicious cheesy foods. When we found out Cabot was naturally lactose free we were so thrilled and now buy it every week for dishes, or for just snacking on! My husband can't tell the difference between the cabot and the cheeses with lactose in them, so that's also a win!
Kate M.
I love love love this cheese! It has a great taste and worth the price. The price isn't too bad, but it's a little more than the store brands. I love to eat this on snyders square pretzels (same concept as cheese and crackers - but with pretzels). It's a great snack and I love the combination of the sharp cheddar and salt from the pretzels! Yum!
Abigail T.
This has been my favorite cheese since I was a child, and it is what I use to compare all other cheeses. If you love truly sharp cheddar cheese at a great price, then this is the cheese for you! It's the perfect affordable cheddar cheese--the true golden standard.
Amber W.
This cheese is amazing! I really love the flavor. It goes well in backed mac and cheese or just as a snack. You can eat it with crackers or alone and it's amazing! It truly is extra sharp, so no matter what you put it in, you'll taste the zing of this cheese!
Lauren J.
My husband and I LOVE to sit down at the end of the day after the kids have gone to bed with some cheese and crackers. This cheese is ALWAYS our go to! The sharpness is amazing and we can never get enough. It's also great melted for homemade mac and Cheese!
Felicia K.
Sharp cheddar is definitely one of my favorites of this specific brand. I'm not sure if I've tried any other kind, but the sharp cheddar has the right amount of sharpness and taste and it is wonderful with crackers or even by itself!
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
This is my all time FAVORITE cheese! Honestly, I could probably eat the entire block if I didn't stop myself, lol! It's got a great, rich flavor that makes it perfect to cook with, but also great to enjoy alone. My favorite way to use it is to melt it over a slice of tomato on an english muffin. You can't go wrong with Cabot!
JJ B.
If you love cheese you have got to try this one. This cheese is people who like bitter cheese. It is natural and not processed. Great flavor. Melts easy. This is real cheese, not the fake stuff. I usually find this at Walmart.
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?