BY CABOT #39 in Cheese

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Great for making grilled cheese with or home made mac and cheese" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
Dhariana L.
Cabbot makes such delicious cheeses. This is one of my go to’s when picking cheese. So flavorful and rich. I could eat the whole block by myself lol. Perfect for a snack or adding to recipes, or even a garnish
jessica s.
I love strong cheddars and this is by far one of my favorites. The taste is intense and flavorful which makes it perfect for guests and party snacks. Tastes amazing with meat and crackers.
Ashli M.
Muscatine, IA
I'm a cheese addict. It's the one not so great for you food I can't abandon, and extra sharp cheddar is my weakness. This is my go to brand for that weakness. Definitely recommend.
Corinne J.
Waterville , NY
I buy this for my homemade macaroni and cheese best brand and flavor I could ask for for my meal. Definitely buy it at least once a week and will always buy it no complaints what so ever
Natalie O.
Staten Island, NY
Hands down my favorite cheese brand. I eat cheese like it's going out of style. Not kidding- I'll munch on a brick of it. Their sharp cheddar and pepper jack are my favorites.
Blog D.
E Providence, RI
Esse é meu queijo favorito!
Muito saboroso e com um sabor bem forte.
O preço é acessível e realmente compensa pois o queijo é de ótima qualidade.
Para quem gosta de queijo forte esse é uma grande escolha.
Jamie R.
I prefer to buy white cheddar because I feel like there’s no dye in it. I have no idea if that’s true or not but it makes me feel better so it’s the truth of my cheesy life. Cabot is one of the only brands (affordable) that has it and it’s YUMMY. I crave it from time to time and am devastated when the stores are sold out
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
If I'm buying cheddar cheese, I'm buy Cabot every time. Cabot is consistent in quality while still remaining gourmet; when you buy these more expensive cheeses at markets or local grocery stores, I never know if I'm going to like it or not. This is one bang for your buck!
Sarah F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is our treat when we visit family in Rhode Island. My kids can eat a huge bar of this in two days. They choose this over cracker barrel brand every time. The flavor is phenomenal and the price is decent. My kids eat a lot of cheese, but this #1.
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
This is a delicious option for cheese and one that I purchase regularly. It is a healthy option and aged for premium taste. The price can be high, but sales make it affordable and because of the strong cheddar taste, you can use less and make it last longer. I will definitely purchase it again.
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?