BY CABOT #39 in Cheese

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Great for making grilled cheese with or home made mac and cheese" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
Amanda C.
Norwalk, CT
I think this Cabot
cheese is really nice either on its own or with some crackers it has a great sharp taste it’s a little bit drier of a cheese but it’s perfect for slicing and munching on I really enjoy this cheese with a little bit of honey too!
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
Cheese is God’s gift to the earth. I cannot live without it. That being said, this cheddar cheese is seriously DELICIOUS!!!!! Great with crackers and wine obviously
Grace P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Cabot cheese is the best cheese out there. They come in all levels of sharpness but if you’re really craving that mouth watering melt in your mouth veryyyy sharp, this is your go to.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is a very nice aged sharp cheddar cheese. It can be a bit crumbly when you shred it but it will shred just fine ultimately. It also melts very nicely. I frequently add this to my homemade Mac n cheese and it is fantastic.
Alison T.
Troy, NY
We use this on every cheese platter. Delicious and low cost.  Always tastes amazing. Not to bitter like other brands. The price is always perfect. Healthy little snack.
Kerye S.
Great for homemade Mac and cheese. My kids love macaroni and cheese and tell myself it’s healthier if I feed them homemade than boxed. It’s really tasty and easy to cook with. And a huge block is pretty cheap!
Tracey B.
Greenwich , NY
Excellent!!! I love Cabot cheese!!!! It’s the best!!! I grew up on it, but I use it more now than when I was a kid. It’s a great value, consistency is awesome!!! I buy it all the time!!! Will but it more!!!
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
I love a sharp bold taste when it comes to cheese. None of this fake imitation that leaves your mouth greasy and feeling dirty. This product is a must for the refrigerator it is a healthy smart snack that satisfies you quickly.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
My family loves Cabot cheese. I buy it from walmart and use it for grilled cheese sandwiches (i mix pepper jack and cheddar cheese to make a delicious gooey sandwich!)
We also use it for snacking with crackers and grapes
I shred it too and use it on top of casseroles!
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
Yuuuum! This sharp cheddar is a preferred pick at the grocery store. It’s at a reasonable price and makes my tastebuds happy. I also think the packaging stands apart from the other brands.
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?