BY CABOT #48 in Cheese

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Cabot has so many different kinds that are all delicious. " in 1 review
Lyssa M.
Alexandria
I grew up eating this cheese with my Nana and still buy it today. It's always a great price and goes on sale often so you get a lot for your money. It's comparable to pricier brands and always tastes great.
Natalie O.
Staten Island, NY
Hands down my favorite cheese brand. I eat cheese like it's going out of style. Not kidding- I'll munch on a brick of it. Their sharp cheddar and pepper jack are my favorites.
Carly A.
Baker City, OR
OBSESSED. I moved from the east coast to the west coast and was sorely disappointed by my extra sharp cheddar options. It's been the one big thing missing in my life. Last time my parents came to visit they took a carry on that was exclusively for Cabbott cheddar and this was included. Even the TSA agent commented that this cheese was the bomb. The only downside is that I ate it all and now have none left.
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
If I'm buying cheddar cheese, I'm buy Cabot every time. Cabot is consistent in quality while still remaining gourmet; when you buy these more expensive cheeses at markets or local grocery stores, I never know if I'm going to like it or not. This is one bang for your buck!
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
This is a delicious option for cheese and one that I purchase regularly. It is a healthy option and aged for premium taste. The price can be high, but sales make it affordable and because of the strong cheddar taste, you can use less and make it last longer. I will definitely purchase it again.
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
I am a huge cheese lover and I am always trying different brands. I love Cabot cheeses so much, especially this extra sharp cheddar cheese. Makes the best mac and cheese ever! I will always buy this brand; it is definitely one of my favorite brands.
Bethany S.
A perennial favorite. I always forget how much I love this cheese until I have some again. And the ability to get single servings at convenience stores is genius.
shireen h.
Orlando
Extra sharp,rich and flavorful cheese! It melts well for cooking and serves well as mid afternoon snack or with wine for a ladies night!! When I served it the crowd raved and thought it was a high end cheese I got a specialty store.
Jacquelyn C.
A really yummy really dry extra sharp cheddar. One of my favorite cheeses. Great on its own, with crackers or an assortment of meats and fruits. This is something I have been buying for years and I never get tired of it.
Katlyn B.
Millinocket
Love this cheese great to shred and put over ur mac or spaghetti dinner or just for cheese and crackers very affordable buy it at my local grocery stores repeated consumer I recommend to everyone
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?