BY CABOT #40 in Cheese

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Cabot has so many different kinds that are all delicious. " in 1 review
Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
I love cheese and the sharper the better! This has such a great strong flavor and just melts in your mouth! Great with meat and crackers, great cutting a slab standing at the fridge! If you're a cheese fan, you'll love it.
Danielle S.
For being a cheese that isn’t too pricey, this Cabot cheese taste so real and fresh! It is perfect for homemade pizzas or just to eat as a snack with some crackers! love this cheese !
Laura A.
Springfield , NJ
I love this cheese so much ! I’m a cheese-o-holic! It’s a great brand because it taste real and little goes a long way. Great taste component with some crackers and wine! I will buy it again anytime!
JoAnn H.
Hilbert, WI
I love this cheese. It has a nice strong flavor, it's great by its self of on sandwiches or on salads or other dishes. It's a big hit with my family and is always in the fridge.
Jamie R.
I prefer to buy white cheddar because I feel like there’s no dye in it. I have no idea if that’s true or not but it makes me feel better so it’s the truth of my cheesy life. Cabot is one of the only brands (affordable) that has it and it’s YUMMY. I crave it from time to time and am devastated when the stores are sold out
Corinne J.
Waterville , NY
I buy this for my homemade macaroni and cheese best brand and flavor I could ask for for my meal. Definitely buy it at least once a week and will always buy it no complaints what so ever
Megan D.
Ten stars, ten stars! This cheese is my absolute favorite and I could probably eat an entire block, god willing. Perfect for parties to pair with crackers, it has a nice, sharp taste that can't be replicated. Just writing this review is making me crave some!
Amanda C.
Norwalk, CT
I think this Cabot
cheese is really nice either on its own or with some crackers it has a great sharp taste it’s a little bit drier of a cheese but it’s perfect for slicing and munching on I really enjoy this cheese with a little bit of honey too!
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
Cheese is God’s gift to the earth. I cannot live without it. That being said, this cheddar cheese is seriously DELICIOUS!!!!! Great with crackers and wine obviously
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is a very nice aged sharp cheddar cheese. It can be a bit crumbly when you shred it but it will shred just fine ultimately. It also melts very nicely. I frequently add this to my homemade Mac n cheese and it is fantastic.
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?