Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Tracey C.

BY CABOT

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Great for making grilled cheese with or home made mac and cheese" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
Shakira D.
It’s good cheese 🧀 but it’s the cheap affordable cheese you get when you need cheese in the house for dinnner or breakfast it’s good but compared to others this is what they call the cheap cheese!!
Jen C.
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
If I am craving cheese but also being conscientious about my diet, I always buy this cheese! It is low calorie and tastes delicious. I love cutting a few slices up and having some with pretzels for an afternoon snack.
CARBOHOLICS A.
Brooklyn
This will always be my cheese of choice, it’s the most flavorful & packs a punch with every bite. It’s really so great for grilled cheese & nachos. I’m obsessed. It’s also not flimsy which is important to me.
JoAnn H.
Hilbert, WI
I love this cheese. It has a nice strong flavor, it's great by its self of on sandwiches or on salads or other dishes. It's a big hit with my family and is always in the fridge.
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
This is an amazing cheese to use in a cheese/ snack platter. I’m a repeat buyer for it and will keep buying it. I’m not sure if it’s healthy or not but it’s extremely good.
Leigh Ann P.
Western Norh Carolina
Uh this is the best cheese in the whole dang store. Skip the deli and go ham on this cheese! It’s my favorite and never lasts more than a week in my house. I slice it with crackers. It never lasts long enough to be used in anything but I’m sure it would taste amazing on grilled cheese or Mac n cheese. 😍
Karen R.
Gaithersburg, MD
I try to only eat white cheese. This is the best everyday cheese in America. It has a strong finish long after the bite has gone. Compared to other cheeses that are initially tasty but there is no finish. I use this to cook with it makes a smooth cheese sauce that has that same great taste.
Alexandra S.
NEWMARKET, NH
Amazing cheese. It goes great with anything in my opinion. My favorite is to get some water crackers and slice some cheese and eat it as a snack.
The cheese is really great to eat by itself as well.
This is my mother's favorite cheese. I got her hooked on it about 3 months ago.
Veronica W.
I love this cheese. I like sharp cheese anyway, however this one is sharp but not overwhelming. I use it for Mac and cheese as well as for snacks. The kiddos enjoy this as well
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
Cheese is God’s gift to the earth. I cannot live without it. That being said, this cheddar cheese is seriously DELICIOUS!!!!! Great with crackers and wine obviously
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?