Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
- "Great for making grilled cheese with or home made mac and cheese" in 1 review
- "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
- "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
- "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
I like cutting some thin (or not so thin, hehe) slices and poppin' them onto a saltine cracker or pretzel thin type product. The flavor is amaaazing!
This should be number one in the cheese department. Once you have any Cabot cheese I feel like if you go back to any other brand. You have downgraded.
I love this Cheese because it is extremely sharp compared to similar brands. It has a good flavor, is easy to cut and store. Stays good for a long time
Love this cheese for it’s greatly priced, amazingly delicious and you can make anything with it from cheese and crackers to homemade Mac and cheese!!
This brand is also highly recommended by America's test kitchen. Great light but punchy flavor, exactly the way it's supposed to, and no added color
I love cabot cheese! I slice this up and bring some crackers and pepperoni with me to work for a light lunch with a yogurt. It's quick and simple!
I love to use this as well as some Colby Jack and mild cheddar to make my homemade Mac'n cheese! It blends well. And comes out perfect every time.
BLESS THIS CHEESE! I have a pretty bad lactose intolerance and I am still able to enjoy my favorite cheesy dishes without the pain and discomfort!
This is also great for Mac and Cheese it doesn't really matter what combination of extra sharp and other cheeses you use as long as you like it.
This is my favorite geese to buy and it is sold locally at every grocery store here. It tastes amazing; I love to cook with it or just eat plain!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos